Online Cricket Games Owned
Great

Finally our long wait will end
But mates we should continue our works till it releases

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
piracy kills pc games:D:noway

gudduthemaster added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

as per as mighty ape
ICC Cricket 09: 20/20 World Cup as releasing May 8th for the PC. .:eek:
no news in game spot:crying

Highlander999

ICC President
TBH, unless people here are really saying how awesome 09 is, I think I will stick with an updated 05 and just wait till TAOC is released :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Which is a good thing. As much as EA suck at making good cricket games, codemasters should be round up and shot in the head for their efforts.

fk915

Club Cricketer
People always moaning in this website about how bad EA and Codies Cricket games are! We should at least thankful that there are two cricket games available.
I mean it?s easy to criticize them but having a small market they only put certain amount of effort and money on these games. If Cricket was a big market like football we would definitely have seen FIFA like series.

I am also reading about some spectacular game (TAOC) in making for the past I don?t know several months, people are saying this game will be like ultimate cricket game bla bla bla?. I don?t believe that few programmers can make any better game then EA or Codemasters cricket series.

Again its easy to criticize a Cricket game it?s not easy to make one !

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Why there is no release of cricket games in past two years?
btw are there any cricket game for LIN platform or will it be made in future any short?

Tanmay

Club Captain
People always moaning in this website about how bad EA and Codies Cricket games are! We should at least thankful that there are two cricket games available.
I mean it’s easy to criticize them but having a small market they only put certain amount of effort and money on these games. If Cricket was a big market like football we would definitely have seen FIFA like series.

I am also reading about some spectacular game (TAOC) in making for the past I don’t know several months, people are saying this game will be like ultimate cricket game bla bla bla…. I don’t believe that few programmers can make any better game then EA or Codemasters cricket series.

Again its easy to criticize a Cricket game it’s not easy to make one !

Firstly please the TAOC forum so that you can understand why it is the ultimate cricket game,one reason is because it is made by cricket fans for cricket fans and also they are not getting paid for info in TAOC forum

Secondly all people blame EA and Codies is beacuse they have consistantly failed in delevering Cricket games, Codies for example have been the worst really BLIC 07 was a disaster for cricket fans BLIC 05 was way better,for EA it was similer but C 07 was not bad but was very very similer to Cricket 05(the best in series even without patches).Hope this clears all your doubts.
EDIT
forgot to mention that about market really half of their profit comes from India as every one here has a cricket game and are always eger to get more,also there are many Cricket crazy countries like Eng and WI so we cant say that they have less market.

Last edited:

Jack_Fourie

School Cricketer
While you guys are bashing cricket games, don't forget the ICC series. Ten years and not a lot of progress with the series. :crying

*runs and hides from ICC fan boys*

Last edited:

TLCJones

School Cricketer
The only reason people are saying that EA and Codemasters have made bad cricket games is because there has not been a new one (e.g. next-gen) yet so we all now see them as poor quality games. However, at the time of their release in 2006/2007 I'm sure none of you instantly believed the games were failures when you first played them, they've simply aged and it is now time for a new cricket console release, let's hope they may consider more frequent cricket releases now that the sport seems to be getting more viewers!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Good points all round. For me, cricket 05 and 07 are the best of frankly a bad bunch. 05 and 07 both have plenty of flaws, but as it stands they are the best.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
At the moment mate, they are a non starter, and probably will be forever. It took me ages to figure out the strokes, but even more time to edit every single value, for every single shot for very early/eary/ideal/late/very late. Throw into that direction, direction variation, height, height variation, power, power variation. Remember each of those, for each timing meter. A lot of work, and not sure if i have the time or patience.

Plus there is no guide or anything covering all the strokes.

Users who are viewing this thread