Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Bibu07

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah really desperate for a cricket game. So will buy it 'ORIGINAL'. I think if an online feature as for Fifa is available(eventhough less would use it), the piracy can be killed.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I'll buy this one because it will have free hits on no-balls, batting and bowling powerplays, proper Twenty20 tournament (hopefully IPL too). And of course better graphics.

siddharth2002 added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Which is a good thing. As much as EA suck at making good cricket games, codemasters should be round up and shot in the head for their efforts.

yeah, only decent game they put out was the 99' version imo.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah i have had a brief go on the 99 version, and it was ahead of its time for sure.

Ste

Executive member
Yeah i have had a brief go on the 99 version, and it was ahead of its time for sure.

Which unlike the recent EA games was made by Creative Assembly who more recently have developed Rome Total War and other games in that series.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Which unlike the recent EA games was made by Creative Assembly who more recently have developed Rome Total War and other games in that series.

Someone should hire them to make another cricket game.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
I think I'm looking forward more to the legends of PC getting back in action more than the release. I've always wanted to be around when the first set of patches are made for a game and it looks like it might happen.

I'm anticipating the release although I have no expectations for it what so ever. I just hope they make all parts of the game easy to mod.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
If EA do produce and release this game, i hope lots of people buy it for the PC. Maybe if it sells well that will start to make more and better cricket games.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Is the news confirmed really?Sorry for my laziness if it has been already posted in the previous pages.Im really looking forward to this.And yeah as BM said,modding a brand fresh game would be real fun and thrilling.Lets hope for the best guys!!!:cheesy

TLCJones

School Cricketer
In Peter Moore's latest blog he said there is nothing to report on Cricket or Rugby games! disappointing!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
He doesn't specifically rule out any such game just says there are no annoucements as of yet so there is still hope.

Users who are viewing this thread