Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

ea's cricket series has always been poor in comparison to codemasters series starting all the way from 99, I mean they showed prejudice against left-handed batsman making all of them right-handers. And looking at the trine cricket 2010 screenshots (assuming it's EA's next installment), my hopes aren't tht high.
Come-on EA is making fifa so much easier thn cricket?

Admins should close this thread now as we know there wont be any Cricket 09. At least they should change the name of thread to "Cricket 10 - Release Speculation Thread"

ea crciket 2010

ea as already released ea cricket 2010 for mobile fones like n 95 i have it on my mobile

Mate this is pc thread not mobile lol!

I think he knows and considering it's EA Cricket 09/10 thread so I guess his post related to topic.

Yes Mate His Topic is Related But EA Will release games for Mobiles Onely after Releasing it on PC,XBOX and PSP's EG: Most wanted and Carbon Were Released on Mobile Phones onely After They were Released for PC,XBOX and PSP's:)

He's not wrong, I have it on my mobile, too. It's pretty good, but you don't have enough control over the batting, I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread