Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Standard Match
Match Type: Five5, Super 1S
Teams used: Various Academy Sides
Ground: Lord's
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): No Catch Triggered
Bug description (detail): Bowling in a couple of matches, had two well timed aerial shots travel towards my fielders at stomach height, the camera changes to the catching cam, but the ball goes through my fielder's stomach and runs for 4.

Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: World Championship
Match Type: 50 Over ODI
Teams used: Australia (user) v West Indies (AI) (Both teams Downloaded Best)
Ground: Lancashire
Over Count: 15 and 30 overs
Issue (one line description): Drinks Breaks at the wrong time, and "Super Over Error"
Bug description (detail): Drinks breaks seem to be defaulted into "Test Mode" for all matches including ODIs. Teams took drinks at 15 and 30 overs instead of 17 and 34.
At the drinks break for 30 overs (still requiring about 90 to win with 6 wickets in hand), the commentators say that scores are tied and we're going to a Super Over, at which point the cut scene shows the not out batsmen walking back out into the middle.
From there, the same West Indies bowler bowled out the remaining 20 overs on his own, with no calls of "Over" from the umpire, and the batsmen did not change strike between overs.

The Overs Bowled in the HUD was shown incorrectly (30.10, 30.11, 30.12) for the rest of the innings. This error was also the case next to the bowlers name in the HUD.

All scores, targets etc were correct when viewing the "Scorecard" in the exit menu, however one bowler had bowled 16 overs by the time the score was chased down (around the 42 over mark)

The game did end properly when the score was chased.

Platform:-PS4
Game Version:-1.05
Game Mode:-Online Co-op Vs AI
Match Type:International One Day & International T20
Teams Used:-England (USER) & Bangladesh (AI) -(Friedlele downloaded Team)
Ground:-Lords & Adelaide Oval
Over Count:- 12 in ODI - 7 in IT20
Issue:-Blue Screen Error
Bug Description:-Friend and I playing Vs AI, when I chose a Spin Bowler, bowled 1 or 2 balls when blue screen error (CE-34878-0) arose on 3 occasions during ODI and once during IT20. We both have the teams used downloaded, as downloaded at same time.

Game Version: Version 1.05
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: ODI/T20 World Championship
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Choosing hosting team is not working
Bug description (detail): (reported when on version 1.03. I am sure this is being worked on but currently still the same) When playing the custom ODI & T20 World championship selecting the hosting team is not working. ODI WC is always being staged in England and the T20 WC is always staged in Austrailia.

Game Mode: Play now
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Downloaded Pakistan and India
Ground: Delhi
Over Count: Cant remember
Issue (one line description): Cannot run if ball hits the stumps
Bug description (detail): When running between the wickets, If the fielders throw the ball onto the stumps and I try to run again the batsmen stay at the crease and do not respond. I believe this was present in DBC17 and AC.

Game Mode: Play now
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Downloaded Pakistan and India
Ground: Delhi
Over Count: When viewing fielding maps
Issue (one line description): On screen options near the bottom left of the screen are overlapping each other
Bug description (detail): When viewing the fielding maps, the on-screen options are overlapping each other. Please see attached screen below.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Platform:-PS4
Game Version:-1.05
Game Mode:-Online (Co-Op Vs)
Match Type:-Historical Test
Teams Used:-England (User) Australia (AI)
Ground:-Adelaide Oval
Over Count:1.4
Issue:-Blue Screen Error (CE-34878-0)
Bug Description:-Friend and I playing Vs AI Online, Chose spinner (Moeen Ali), changed field, Bowled 4 Balls, BLUE SCREEN. Same as Yesterday's post (2 posts up from this) . Bearing in mind we had batted our 1st innings and this was Australia's 1st innings.

: Switch
Game Version: 1.0.1
Game Mode: Cricket Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Any
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Cannot apply a bat to players
Bug description (detail): When trying to apply bats to players the game produces an error and immediately closes itself down

Platform: Switch
Game Version: This is far preferable to the version number from the system UI.
Game Mode: Tour
Match Type: Test
Teams used: India & Pakistan (downloaded from the academy)
Ground: West Oval
Over Count: 1st innings (chasing team)
Issue (one line description): Game crashes upon notification that bowler is injured.
Bug description (detail): Notified of an injury to my bowler and then the game closes down and I'm back on the Switch dashboard with an error message (no error code). I've resumed the game twice and been able to recreate the issue on both occasions.

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0749
Game Mode:
All
Match Type: all
Teams used:
any
Ground: kia oval
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):
full ball marker can't bee seen against sight screen
Bug description (detail): orange coloured marker impossible to see before ball is bowled regardless of gamma settings

Game Mode:
All
Teams used:
any
Ground: any
Over Count:
gameplay fuzzy/blurry
Bug description (detail): gameplay extremely fuzzy/blurry compared to replays/in between ball shots of players/grounds. Makes it extremely difficult to see the ball markers etc in the best of conditions. Can't read the name on the back of the batsman's shirt for example, even the stumps are blurry on the batting far camera setting, same with bowler. making the game near unplayable on small screens (i.e handheld).

Game Mode:
All
Teams used:
any
Over Count:
Wicket keeper not fielding the ball
Bug description (detail): Short balls the wicket keeper will run up to the stumps instead of taking the ball, giving away 4 byes. If the ball is edged (even a very slight edge) the wicket keeper will go for where the ball was heading and miss the catch.

Game Mode:
All
Teams used:
any
Over Count:
Leaving a short delivery almost always hits the player
Bug description (detail): Leaving a short delivery almost always hits the player, often leading to byes

Platform
Game Mode:
All
Teams used:
any
Over Count:
Field settings change when exiting custom field window
Bug description (detail): After setting a custom field, the computer will sometimes change the field settings to a randomly completely different field upon exiting the window.

Platform
Game Mode:
All
Teams used:
any
Over Count:
Default fields to spinners and seamers the same
Bug description (detail): When bringing a spinner on, the field will be set with whatever field you had to your seamers beforehand, as opposed to a stock spinners field. Same happens in reverse when bringing seamers back on.

Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Teams used: any
Issue (one line description): Wagon wheel bugged
Bug description (detail): When player (works fine for computer controller players) scores a milestone the wagon wheel shows sixes straight down the ground (regardless of where they were hit) and doesn't show any other runs or boundaries

I reported a number of bugs earlier in the thread, almost all of them have been fixed! well done game devs :) Thanks for your hard work.

Last edited:
Game Mode:
All
Teams used:
any
Over Count:
County Championship is wrong
Bug description (detail): Some key aspects of the CC are incorrect.
  • Wrong teams in each division
  • Games in England start at 11 not 10.30
  • No additional batting/bowling points acquired in the first innings (in the first 120 overs of each first innings both teams can score extra point for certain milestones http://static.espncricinfo.com/db/NATIONAL/ENG/COMPETITIONS/CC_POINTS.html )
  • Incorrect amount of overs in one day (should be 96)
  • No team promotion/relegation between seasons on career mode

Last edited:
Game Version: 1.06 (latest patch)
Game Mode: Tour/Competition, Ashes and World Cup mode
Match Type: any
Teams used: Vanilla Australia and England

Issue: The AI pace bowlers' speed is much slower as compared to play now mode when difficulty setting (Hard batting, Legend AI) and all sliders are same.
Bug description (detail): In tour/competition, ashes and world cup mode, AI pace bowlers deliver the bowl way too slow as compared to the play now mode. The speed meter shows the same speed but the bowl is delivered much slowly and hence the timing has to be delayed.
This is only a problem when the user is batting. When the user is bowling, the pacers' speeds are same as play now mode.
Increasing the pace bowler max speed slider helps but there is a clear speed difference between the modes.

Last edited:
Platform: PS4 Pro
Game Version: 1.06 (latest patch)
Game Mode: Tour/Competition, Ashes and World Cup mode
Match Type: any
Teams used: England/South Africa - but its a problem with any team

Issue: The AI pace bowlers' speed is much slower as compared to play now mode when difficulty setting (Hard batting, Legend AI) and all sliders are same.

Bug description (detail): Same as above but i wanted to re-iterate this - its pretty game breaking for some of us.

Just started a World Cup and the supposed 90mph deliveries are like floaty military medium dobbers, its totally ruined my timing, im early on literally everything, as all the playing ive been doing on Play Now mode with the proper speeds means you have to react quickly.

Its totally stopped the game dead in its tracks for me until its fixed, i cant play tours & tournaments like this.

The difference in pace between the modes, with the exact same settings, is astonishing.

Game Mode: All
Teams used: any
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): grounded shot not triggering
Bug description (detail): if playing a grounded aggressive stroke off the back foot, if the grounded stroke button is pressed before the back foot button then the shot will be played aerially (standard controls)

Game Version: Go to Settings 1.07
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type:
ODI
Teams used: Afghanistan And Sri Lanka Of the Academy
Ground: Ages Bowl Of Academy
Over Count: 38.1
Bug description (detail)here a video hard to explain pretty sure it got something to do with the keeper the one way the ball kinda teleports

Game Version: 1.06 (Yes, 1.06 Europe, i.e. not the patch that loaded today, this was from 2 days ago)
Game Mode: Competition / Academy statistics updating
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Custom (Barbarians / England Worst)
Ground: Custom (Emirates Riverside)

Issue: Values are doubled in the academy statistics.
Bug description (detail): Played a test match. After completion I checked the academy statistics. They had updated, but all "amount" values were doubled. See image below - the player in question has actually played 1 match, had 1 inns, faced 37 balls and scored 16 runs. Same for bowling values - e.g. he'd only taken 4 wickets etc. All fields calculated from amount values (avg, SR etc.) are correct

hlPUvGC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread