Cricket 19 General Discussion

Apparently it the biggest update since dbc 14[DOUBLEPOST=1556862263][/DOUBLEPOST]
I for one, hope nothing is released just to see this thread crash and burn :eek:
but what about your video mate you seem to like getting on top of stuff for your video

Just show us what has been shown to the press too! Not asking for a personal copy or anything else! Information at a broad level about the game and few gameplay videos is all what the forum is asking for!
May be BA feels showing a trailer or gameplay video (before they feel it is ready) in public forums may distort the information. People may start to frame their opinion (good or bad). Showing it to media may be for 2 reasons

1. Get a feedback from them on what is good, bad and worst about the product and where to improve.
2. Advertise or Market the product.

They may not want to attract any unnecessary negative feedback from public before release. We know how (some people in) this forum reacted when M. Ali’s (bowling Animation) back foot cut the side crease while bowling in Ashes 17.

*This is just my feel or my theory.

Apparently it the biggest update since dbc 14[DOUBLEPOST=1556862263][/DOUBLEPOST]
but what about your video mate you seem to like getting on top of stuff for your video

I am surely be gonna pissed off if they still got the same fast bowler's action this time around. Will still get the game any way since its on my subscription list of my monthly ps4 game rental service.

Off topic

Feel like I’ve wasted 8 years watching game of thrones. This stupid twist of arya stark killing night king was one of the most boring and pathetic things I’ve seen on TV. Why the build up since season 1? Why Jon snow was resurrected? What is the purpose of night king?
Stupid and utterly ridiculous
Pl
LOL DBC14 was a while ago --- and we dont care ;) how much of it has changed since the last damn game -- this is marketing 101 lol compare it your new stuff to your oldest stuff and there will always be a HUGE difference.

Even a less sensible person will guess that there are just subtle improvement and they are holding the information tight otherwise they would have made hue and cry of the brand new features by now.
With due respect, but impatience makes them act the other way.

We should hopefully get something with in the next couple of hours

First and final warning on this for everyone.

Any more posts like this will be deleted, and continued posting like this will result in further staff action. Nobody knows when updates will be provided, and arbitrary guesses like this only derail the thread further.

Any definitive claims about further information/media being released, that prove to be false, will be dealt with more harshly.

What time does big ant generally release new information in general in Australia? Let me know so I can google what time i can expect to see some information in my country.

Last couple announcements have been around 8-9pm AEDT. So both England and Australian folks don't miss it due to time diff.

Last couple announcements have been around 8-9pm AEDT. So both England and Australian folks don't miss it due to time diff.
If am not wrong, those announcements all made by ECB, so around 10AM UK time

Thanks guys for the responses. According to my googling it is around 6 pm in Australia and 9AM in England.

In South Africa the time is 10AM (just wanted to also make my country feel important).

So if news is to be released to us via Australia or England, it should come in the next few hours atleast. Cheers time for breakfast now.

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread