Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Did anyone see this screenshot, something I always wanted .. HELMET OFF for celebration.. :D

8.-cricket19_JoeRoot_Century.jpg

Nix71289

Club Captain
I'm in support of the game, come on guys if we want cricket games to be coming in the same quality as FIFA then we need to support big ant on this one.

Looks like this version would be a welcome change from where ashes 17 left off. Rather than the lighting, stadiums and all I would be interested to know if the game play is real life like.

Happy to wait out for couple of months too and help in any possible way.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It such a small detail but I love how real this photo looks it, honestly look like the real as the captain is actually out there can't wait massive thumbs up to the big ant team and also love how we can now get it in time for the world cup which I can now play on the licensed stadiums Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 10.39.29 pm.png

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Couple more screenshots

Attachments

• B6BBE0F3-83FD-4491-BCFA-0FA44FBFFDFC.jpeg
    B6BBE0F3-83FD-4491-BCFA-0FA44FBFFDFC.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 99
  • C5D080D8-6B5E-4C97-903A-36B2074D2135.jpeg
    C5D080D8-6B5E-4C97-903A-36B2074D2135.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 100
D

Dutch

It such a small detail but I love how real this photo looks it, honestly look like the real as the captain is actually out there can't wait massive thumbs up to the big ant team and also love how we can now get it in time for the world cup which I can now play on the licensed stadiums View attachment 218649
Anderson is just pointing out where he has implanted the stumps in the unfortunate Jos Butler who once again shelled a dolly off his bowling......Joe Root eyeing the spectacle from an esthetic and artistic viewpoint

BarestOfMargins

Club Captain
I'm in support of the game, come on guys if we want cricket games to be coming in the same quality as FIFA then we need to support big ant on this one.

Looks like this version would be a welcome change from where ashes 17 left off. Rather than the lighting, stadiums and all I would be interested to know if the game play is real life like.

Happy to wait out for couple of months too and help in any possible way.

I will be buying on release too, very excited for this.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The information I'd like to know the most is whether the licensed Australia venues are still going to be incorporated in the game as that was a disappointment with the last game.If you're paying £50 for a game you'd want to be able play the ashes in either country.

Users who are viewing this thread