Cricket 19 General Discussion

Nix71289

Club Captain
Yea.. Brian Lara cricket / Shane Warne cricket of 99 had 10 such scenarios.. 1996 WC final.. 1992 world cup.. etc etc

Reactions: DAP

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
"New features to be added to Cricket 19 include a scenario mode, which allows players to recreate the greatest matches in history, and then share them online to challenge other players to achieve difficult run-chases, or play out a draw from a disastrous situation. Enhancements to the career mode build a story around your player; how you look in the news headlines affects your potential career trajectory"

Wow i love above statement take my money :cheers:clap:thumbs

BTW where its stated that may release can some one let me know thanks!!!!!

Reactions: DAP

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Looks promising. :D

mattj646

Club Cricketer
Really believe this will be the best release. English conditions, duke ball (fingers crossed it moves like a banana) pitches should be better if they give a real representation that is! Things for me I hope to see -
More in it for bowlers
Challenging wickets/ not so challenging wickets depending on weather or pitch
Better animations (bowling, celebrations, batting)
Better more involved crowd, a big six will get more reaction then a four or a six that just gets over the rope and wickets etc
More challenging AI have a ultimate level like FIFA where it’s near impossible it was too easy at times
Give career a little boost although it’s great at the moment
Maybe just maybe some online features
As I said having the game based in England they should focus on crowd, pitches and tough conditions to give the full experience

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Looks good from the first images. Very interested to see that although it is the official video game of the ashes it is not called Ashes Cricket 2019. As it’s releasing during the World Cup I’m really hoping that Big Ant surprise us with an World Cup announcement

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wanted to wait until there was news about a PC release. Now that we have confirmation of the same, it's a huge plus point for me. I was not very much stoked about it until today. Let's hope it does well. Has a very Ashes 17 feel about it, but really looking forward to see how much does it deviate from the original.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
2 months to go!

I hope they get the trailer out. It isn't a new game, it's Ashes cricket with some additions and tweaks.
source? as far as i read BA was hiring programmers to create a new engine for the thing which means a new game....right?

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
source? as far as i read BA was hiring programmers to create a new engine for the thing which means a new game....right?

Down the track I guess. Seems a bit late to be hiring engine programmers a few months out.

Nix71289

Club Captain
Good to see a lot of excited players and an active forum. Game looks promising, will be interesting for see what all new details we will be getting till the release.

Users who are viewing this thread