Cricket 19 General Discussion

it was there was bug when the keeper or someone might catch it and it didn't count so you had to re get the wicket that what I am talking about it got fixed very quick the bug you are referring to was a simple fix all you had to do was appeal as soon as they caught it

That's simply not true. I have posts discussing this bug with Dutch 4 months after launch.

This isn't a particularly important debate, but you are misleading people by suggesting bigant iron out all the issues a few days after launch. They don't.

Here is a prediction for you. The game will launch with significant issues, some of which will be fixed quickly, some will be fixed in weeks/ months and some will never be fixed and will be forgotten about when bigant announce Cricket '20.

So you’ve potentially got the game... but are complaining about marketing, bugs existing before the game even officially releases, and about the potential existence of a beta team for this version of the game. This all adds up.

Ok guys let's settle down here . Obviously @WealeyH makes a very important point. You have deadlines to make and obviously they would continue to iron out some of the issues.
I am 99.9% sure good old wealeyh is involved in beta testing so I will listen what he has to say for sure. Let's just be objective and reasonable and enjoy the gameplay for next 6 days. The game looks incredibly good at first sight and that's good for me

things which worries me is the bugs and error of the game after actual game release... what ever bugs we see now, can be fixed... they still have a full week to fix that all... so, criticizing the game or asking for explanation, i don't think that all worth it...

so, who ever got early access to the game, just enjoy, if you can share some gameplay videos, than it will be great and if you see any bugs, just put it here as pre-realease bugs and errors...

Oh boy. I'm not even bothered about the negative stuffs that people who got the copies and played are talking about. It's not fair to voice out the negativity before the ACTUAL release of the game. Enjoy the game if you have it earlier and point out the bugs and issues you guys see so that BA people can look into and correct them before the release.

Games without day1 patches nowadays is like eating falooda with no ice-cream. Lets wait and buy the game on day 1 and then we can voice out our opinions.

Peace

Day 1 patch will be big then as the current build commentry is same as before,run out bug, fielders slide and help the ball to reach the boundry rope.
Many here speak about how difficult its to make a cricket game but its sad big ants making cricket game from 2013 still out of the box same bugs and people wait for day 1 patch thats sad so big ant spend next 8 months fixing the same bugs we are seeing from dbc series.
Out of the box 2019 atleast the old bugs should been recitified thats sad so they keep putting effort fixing the old bugs and consumers gets nothing new just few cut scenes animations .
Ashes still is due of ironing out few issues
And we get cricket 19 thats really sad.

View attachment 220904 Here you go, what next shall i go to any specific screen?
Hahahah. Wtf. The same picture you used yesterday. This is too funny .
Now people are getting caught lying .wait for 6 more days guys , game hasn’t been released yet so it’s not right to criticise big ant . I’m sure they must have planned out everything. They aren’t stupid

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread