Cricket 19 General Discussion

mate they most likely will be fixed next week with the day one patch the game out a week early to early to judge about the game really there not meant to have it

Oh I know, I'm not worried about it. I plan to get it as soon as it is available on PS Store myself.

Oh I know, I'm not worried about it. I plan to get it as soon as it is available on PS Store myself.
It will be fine I am sure it been looked at I know last ashes game they had a wicket not counting sometimes when it was caught behind the bug was fixed pretty quickly like 1-2 days I am sure there working on it non stop there a total of around 20+ builds since the game appeared on steam these guys are complaining when they shouldn't even have the game it poor really I feel sorry for big ant same thing happened last game they didn't get the day 1 build hopefully mat or someone could conform that the issue is been fixed if there aloud too for what it worth I just pre order the game today to collect it in store

There really are some proper proper muppets in this place!

I literally said take absolutely no notice of what you are watching...

And there are guys in here cancelling pre orders.
agreed I just pre ordered my game I don't give a crap what they said I am still hyped regardless

There really are some proper proper muppets in this place!

And there are guys in here cancelling pre orders.

On something we all know isn’t even an up to date build

On which, BA have people who can engage the forum and have an official clarification.

It will be fine I am sure it been looked at I know last ashes game they had a wicket not counting sometimes when it was caught behind the bug was fixed pretty quickly like 1-2 days I am sure there working on it non stop there a total of around 20+ builds since the game appeared on steam these guys are complaining when they shouldn't even have the game it poor really I feel sorry for big ant same thing happened last game they didn't get the day 1 build hopefully mat or someone could conform that the issue is been fixed if there aloud too for what it worth I just pre order the game today to collect it in store

The wicket not counting bug you refer too (not being able to appeal for clear catches) was still present in Ashes cricket in March, about 4 months after launch. It was not fixed '1-2 days after launch'.

Congratulations, forum is back to same old, same old!

Honestly though, DBC 17 had something similar at the time of its launch, and the game was much much more stable on the original release date. I always feel BA does not like physical copies, but no publisher will agree to release a fully developed game like this only digitally![DOUBLEPOST=1558505012][/DOUBLEPOST]
On which, BA have people who can engage the forum and have an official clarification.
I think your decision to pre-order or not is up to you entirely, many people were anyway going to wait before buying, so it isn't something out of the ordinary!

The wicket not counting bug you refer too (not being able to appeal for clear catches) was still present in Ashes cricket in March, about 4 months after launch. It was not fixed '1-2 days after launch'.
it was there was bug when the keeper or someone might catch it and it didn't count so you had to re get the wicket that what I am talking about it got fixed very quick the bug you are referring to was a simple fix all you had to do was appeal as soon as they caught it

Probably have more important things to worry about 5 or so days from release that a few whingey kinds on a forum who can’t use any common sense!

If they did that, maybe day 1 patches wouldn't be required.

I sense people replying to anything negative about BA as whingey or whatever.

Common sense is to understand both the sides of the coin. I guess now we know why it isn't so common

I completely understand constructive complaints. But you’ve got to understand one very simple thing:

THE GAME HASN’T BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED YET!
Wait till 28th. You don’t want to buy the game then don’t. Wait until people have released gameplay, a legit gameplay. Not like the one that fool released some hours ago. He didn’t even know what he was doing for most part of that video.

Wait till the game is officially released and then post what you want the game to improve.
Before then enjoy the creations our amazing mates are making.

If they did that, maybe day 1 patches wouldn't be required.

I sense people replying to anything negative about BA as whingey or whatever.

Common sense is to understand both the sides of the coin. I guess now we know why it isn't so common

Mate come on, do me favour deadlines have to be met. Tuning and fixes continue after that deadline.

I can’t remember the last time I played a game without a big day 1 patch.

The negativity is defended because no one here has the finished product. The release date is the release date for a reason.

End of story

Users who are viewing this thread