Cricket 19 General Discussion

Anybody on Xbox One getting the "we were unable to get your latest saved data" error? Can't use the academy online with it yet.
Just as this was buried. Wanna make sure its not just me suffering this.

Anyone know any retailers in the Netherlands for the game? Can't seem to find any online.
Either you'll need a US/UK Account, or you'll have to get it shipped from the UK for a hard copy.[DOUBLEPOST=1558819840][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone else use a different country account if the game is not available in the country? I use a relatives address and details for my US Account. Only disadvantage is I get the game according to one of the many US Time Zones.

Anyone know any retailers in the Netherlands for the game? Can't seem to find any online.

I am in Germany and ordered from Base.com (UK store) earlier today. £39.82 including delivery. They would definitely send to the Netherlands too.

I am loving how the grass looks especially the lush green is better than in previous versions for sure.

Fifa being one of the greatest sports games of all time has similar grass in its games. I feel previously bigant had a Pro evolution soccer kind of approach when it came to grass which i feel was maybe a bit too realistic in a sense (almost like 1080p graphics but 4k grass!)

Now with Cricket 19 they have taken the Fifa route... So basically they are heading towards success (Fifa) and away from the not so successful (Pes).

Edit: Although Pes has better gameplay which Cricket already has!

The loopy throw by the infielders is still there. Resulting in easy singles. @ 11:59 , 12:46
@ 11:59 there was no single but yeah loopy throws when batsman pinching singles has to be looked into, even @6:59. I guess the fielders need to be instructed to go for the flat throws at stumps (May or may not hit stumps depending on fielder rating) with possible backing when the bowler/keeper not next to the stumps in some range. It kind of creates a realistic feel, and can avoid human teams pinch these unrealistic singles all the time.

For a hard copy of the game where can I look? In the US btw

Users who are viewing this thread