Cricket 19 General Discussion

Is there any weather effect in cricket 19 like rain, cloudy, since it was missing in previous titles. English conditions are not always dry n sunny.

Thanks for the Gameplay Video mate. It was so good to watch.

The game overall looks great and mostly devoid of the ever-present and returning bugs. This would possibly be one the most stable launch day titles from BA.

My only advice to BA would be, to be very careful with Post-Release Patches. Take it slow guys. ;)
Hey mate really enjoyed the video part 2? also @Dutch can we have a official thread gameplay and Livestreams

Glad the beta team have been working on this game. I'm not sure why but I have a feeling they'll have done even better for Cricket 19 than any game beforehand. :yes
Hopefully after this game spreads like wildfire and meets expectations , not long before a fully licenced cricket game! But this games seems enough atm. Love the effort. Big ant will be more recognised for cricket this games,after trust me

A small comparison package of Ashes Cricket and Cricket 19 by Cricket Mania (not me). Good work!!

It would be great if someone can compare it shot to shot, feature to feature.

A small comparison package of Ashes Cricket and Cricket 19 by Cricket Mania (not me). Good work!!

It would be great if someone can compare it shot to shot, feature to feature.
Bit too early for shot to shot and other comparison videos I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread