Cricket 19 General Discussion

Lord Stadium outfield in the game is not correct.
In real life, the outfield grass pattern is Large Square but in game, it is not. Also, Cricket 19 must have variable weather effect including rain stoppage in the game since English conditions are mostly wet and gloomy even in peak summer. If these are there in Cricket 19 then it can become the best cricket game till date.

View attachment 221226
You must've have missed last summer when we didn't see a cloud or drop of rain for three months.

A
Lord Stadium outfield in the game is not correct.
In real life, the outfield grass pattern is Large Square but in game, it is not. Also, Cricket 19 must have variable weather effect including rain stoppage in the game since English conditions are mostly wet and gloomy even in peak summer. If these are there in Cricket 19 then it can become the best cricket game till date.

View attachment 221226
s far as the pitfield yu can change it befoee the match starts to squar, stripes ect just like previous games

You must've have missed last summer when we didn't see a cloud or drop of rain for three months.
My point was the weather plays a large role in Cricket irrespective of Mode you play in (ODI, Test, T20) so hoping to see rain, dark cloud cover, drizzle and wet outfield in the game.
Can anyone confirm that it's there in Cricket 19? If not can it be updated in a patch?

Had an edge today where it didn’t go to the catching bit, just straight to skip who dropped it

Also challenged a not out lbw where it was in line, in line, umpire’s call but I didn’t retain the challenge...

Had my first game today and first impressions very good

Started Ashes test series and bowled the Aussies out for 120 odd on a Green Lively pitch with overcast conditions

I'm not doing much better in return currently 27 for 5 with Starc very difficult to play

Seems better than Ashes for me very varied dismissals and swing is better in this version than the last

Highlights needs a bit of a touch up but will wait for day 1 patch to see if any improvements

Hoping for a bit of help. I'm on xbox one x, I'm getting a message "we were unable to get your latest save data" on the sign in screen, with the option to use offline or try again. This means I can't access the academy or online. I've hard reset my router and console, and reinstalled the software, same issue. Is this just a patch issue, I'm version 1.0.0.2.

I am also unable to edit lineups at the match start screen, the men option is not there, unsure if this is linked ?

Appreciate any help @MattW @Ross !

Edit. Should have added, aside from this issue, game looks and plays great. Love the wicketkeeper taking the ball upright instead of diving every ball!

Anyone got any idea, @MattW ?

I've tried deleting my profile, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Can't understand why I have no access to an option to edit lineups, just team, kit and match options.

Apologies if this is looked on as spamming, just looking for any possible fixes.

Anyone got any idea, @MattW ?

I've tried deleting my profile, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Can't understand why I have no access to an option to edit lineups, just team, kit and match options.

Apologies if this is looked on as spamming, just looking for any possible fixes.
The saved data I believe is due to the cloud servers not being active, as achievements aren't yet active either.

Had my first game today and first impressions very good

Started Ashes test series and bowled the Aussies out for 120 odd on a Green Lively pitch with overcast conditions

I'm not doing much better in return currently 27 for 5 with Starc very difficult to play

Seems better than Ashes for me very varied dismissals and swing is better in this version than the last

Highlights needs a bit of a touch up but will wait for day 1 patch to see if any improvements
Can you show some clips please

Almost 100% certainty that the game will not be available at retail in the EU, best bet would be to import from the UK or digital download.
Thank you for letting me know. Was going to get the disc version for my ps and digital on switch but I guess the disk will have to wait for now until I go to the UK again.

Thank you for letting me know. Was going to get the disc version for my ps and digital on switch but I guess the disk will have to wait for now until I go to the UK again.
Retailers like base.com and thegamecollection.net will ship to Netherlands if you want a disc copy

Users who are viewing this thread