Cricket 19 General Discussion

Anyone seeing catches in the deep when bowling?

Yes but.. I got them more when AI timing slider was lowered by 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1559046740][/DOUBLEPOST]Also people.. take special notice of perks..

Takes time but can really change the game.

The T20 slogger perk for example makes a big difference to an individual in a T20.

Just to clarify, when I get home tonight and open the game, is the current status that I can’t get created players?

Are we just waiting for the option to download created players etc later? Do we know when we can access the community?

Or have I misunderstood?
The issue with xbox is fixed yu can now access the comunity and download whatever yu wanr with out ristrictions

Has anyone played enough to see much variety in bowlers selected? Are all rounders and batting all rounders getting many overs?

Also, in career mode does the player still have to bowl a million overs in 3day/first class?

I might look dumb for asking this but I'm not able to figure out how to manage the playing XI before you start the match. can someone please help me?

I might look dumb for asking this but I'm not able to figure out how to manage the playing XI before you start the match. can someone please help me?
Should give you a setting as you choose the match settings (once you go to the match information tab at the top)....middle bar at the bottom.

20190528144734_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should give you a setting as you choose the match settings (once you go to the match information tab at the top)....middle bar at the bottom.

View attachment 221352
what the heck, it shows completely different on my xbox, do I need to re-install the game or what? please see screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Also the game on Xbox is only 14GB...

what the heck, it shows completely different on my xbox, do I need to re-install the game or what? please see screenshot.

I've got the same thing, no option to edit lineups. I'm hoping it's a pre-patch thing that will be fixed when updated.

I've got the same thing, no option to edit lineups. I'm hoping it's a pre-patch thing that will be fixed when updated.
so the xbox players don't even have the full game at the moment? Do you know when is the patch coming out? the current version looks like a pre-release build for sure.

so the xbox players don't even have the full game at the moment? Do you know when is the patch coming out? the current version looks like a pre-release build for sure.

Yep. That seems like the case. The community created scenarios are locked as well.

I am from Canada and I still don't see the game in the PS store. I use the US store and nothing at all there.[DOUBLEPOST=1559050148][/DOUBLEPOST]Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 9.28.01 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread