Cricket 19 General Discussion

What's the bloody hell is going on :mad. Its 29th in US now and still not live on us play store. :facepalm:facepalm

I’m also waiting. If it doesn’t update at 12 am pacific (3 am eastern) then it HAS to be whenever the store updates usually (5-6 pm est). I’ll check back tomorrow instead of losing sleep over this haha.

I’m also waiting. If it doesn’t update at 12 am pacific (3 am eastern) then it HAS to be whenever the store updates usually (5-6 pm est). I’ll check back tomorrow instead of losing sleep over this haha.
Ya but my point is if its says its release on 28th it has to be live on 28th.

Wow what an fantastic game after patch 1.02 , game looks fluent lot of different shot seams like feel of real cricket , shot playing in thirdman looks awesome, as far as offline only compliant fileders on the circle is slow need some accuracy in throwing so that easy single ll not be there. Perfect game koodos Big Ant For such an improved version of game....

Wow what an fantastic game after patch 1.02 , game looks fluent lot of different shot seams like feel of real cricket , shot playing in thirdman looks awesome, as far as offline only compliant fileders on the circle is slow need some accuracy in throwing so that easy single ll not be there. Perfect game koodos Big Ant For such an improved version of game....
Is the xbox patch out?

Why hasn’t xbox gotten the patch yet, I don’t really want to be playing with the same aussie team in one day and t20 cricket, surely soon

Users who are viewing this thread