Cricket 19 General Discussion

Boardcast camera 3 is good... but the problem is I can't see the ball when it goes behind the wicket (slip, keeper, thrid man etc)... And also if it zoom out little bit, then it will be a jem...

That's the reason I prefer Broadcast 2 to Broadcast 3 - as you can judge the runs easily and see the fielder along with the ball.

Bounce delivery is more of a quicker delivery with lower bounce. It's not named very well.

Apols. I didnt make myself clearer, even when I select bounce or flight on a normal spinning delivery the pace is the same at the moment (51.4mph) - is anyone else finding this?

My point of the arm ball was it seemed to have more zip before whereas now it just goes straight, maybe its just me!

How do I get around the catch mini-game not popping up? It's absolutely game breaking not being able to take a catch

How do I get around the catch mini-game not popping up? It's absolutely game breaking not being able to take a catch
Don't know,it's happening to a lot of people suppose we'll have to wait for it to be patched.

That's what @Gamer Pradosh told me. I was a bit confused too.
Yeah, for the delivery selected ,its the flatter delivery , hence the extra speed you would see.. A flight delivery might be as low as 78kmph or above, and full bounce one would be 92kmph, might not turn as much as flighted as it doesnt have that breathing space to get that turn..

Apols. I didnt make myself clearer, even when I select bounce or flight on a normal spinning delivery the pace is the same at the moment (51.4mph) - is anyone else finding this?

My point of the arm ball was it seemed to have more zip before whereas now it just goes straight, maybe its just me!

Are you hitting perfect perfect?

It happened to me on a PS4 Pro. As suggested by someone changing the PS4 resolution to 1080p fixed it for me.

Just played a match mainly to see this but its as it should be.. Flighted ones were around 84.2kmph and bounce one which is faster through the air is 99kmph on getting "Green"

Trajectory to show flight and bounce deliveries..

20190603230832_1.jpg

Higher ones are flighted and lower bounce variation one..

Made a video of all the South African (AI) wickets fallen during their ODI chase against India (Me).
Target 279. Custom Slider Settings.

Duminy's wicket is the first ever kind I have seen in BA games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread