Cricket 19 General Discussion

Would be great if stadiums could be retro fitted I.e options to remove floodlights electronic scoreboard and video screens so that scenarios and when playing with older teams looks more authentic and so more immersive just looks hilarious to see specsavers on the pitch for a 1930s test match

Would be great if stadiums could be retro fitted I.e options to remove floodlights electronic scoreboard and video screens so that scenarios and when playing with older teams looks more authentic and so more immersive just looks hilarious to see specsavers on the pitch for a 1930s test match

I’d love a scorebox in the corner of the screen old school styke

Made a video of all the South African (AI) wickets fallen during their ODI chase against India (Me).
Target 279. Custom Slider Settings.

Duminy's wicket is the first ever kind I have seen in BA games.

Great video mate.

What difficulty settings are you using out of interest? Have you turned up the AI run rate?

Is it only me, or is it impossible to get proper spin input when using classic controls? I haven't been even able to get past the tutorial of spin in classic controls. Right now I am using standard controls only for spin, but I really don't want to, becahde classical controls makes the experience better for me since I have been playing since DBC 14.

Is this a bug? Because it used to work okay IN DBC 17 at least, don't remember how it was in Ashes.

Is it only me, or is it impossible to get proper spin input when using classic controls? I haven't been even able to get past the tutorial of spin in classic controls. Right now I am using standard controls only for spin, but I really don't want to, becahde classical controls makes the experience better for me since I have been playing since DBC 14.

Is this a bug? Because it used to work okay IN DBC 17 at least, don't remember how it was in Ashes.
What do you mean by proper spin input? I have been able to vary it as I like.. Though getting green consistently is tricky and thats something I like as it adds that unpredictability in where we would end up pitching the ball..

What do you mean by proper spin input? I have been able to vary it as I like.. Though getting green consistently is tricky and thats something I like as it adds that unpredictability in where we would end up pitching the ball..
I meant the green one. Spin input is always poor, even in tutorials I haven't been able to get it right. When I use standard controls, it is all perfect, though I don't like standard controls. It doesn't feel authentic.

I meant the green one. Spin input is always poor, even in tutorials I haven't been able to get it right. When I use standard controls, it is all perfect, though I don't like standard controls. It doesn't feel authentic.
I play on hard ,and for me I felt like circle completion needs to be proper slight shake left or right and you end up on yellow release.. But I like that mainly because for me its about varying the speed and spin and that allows that variation..
Actually thinking about increasing difficulty from hard to hardest..

Reactions: DAP
I play on hard ,and for me I felt like circle completion needs to be proper slight shake left or right and you end up on yellow release.. But I like that mainly because for me its about varying the speed and spin and that allows that variation..
Actually thinking about increasing difficulty from hard to hardest..
I am on medium for bowling, still. Maybe some issue with the controller.[DOUBLEPOST=1559646409][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's why I am getting it on Switch. Plus, it can be played handheld.

Users who are viewing this thread