Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mate, give it a chance, it doesn’t mean if you select it you wake up and it’s pissing down before you get to the ground. It just means rain could and probably will at some point occur.
My apologies, Yeah I played 2 matches mate completely with rain, overcast conditions. Yes one match is interrupted after 29 overs by rain and visible raining. And another test match started with light showers under overcast conditions. Yes weather is good.

My apologies, Yeah I played 2 matches mate completely with rain, overcast conditions. Yes one match is interrupted after 29 overs by rain and visible raining. And another test match started with light showers under overcast conditions. Yes weather is good.

I'd suggest going back and editing your post

Didn't tested latest patch... Any one faced edge not carry to the keeper/slip kind of things...

I hope they keep doing one like this each month for a few months to come.[DOUBLEPOST=1559823273][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems 1.4 Patch for PS4, is a mixed bag.
I will probably still download it, as pros > con(s)!
only con for me is the kits issue hopefully it fixed very soon

Hey has anyone tried to edit the player in career mode like appearance or change the bat and save it? When you try to change and comeback, it crahes. Is it only for me or for others too post the 1.04 PS4 patch? Can someone confirm??? It's a big thing that matters the most as of now :D

Hey has anyone tried to edit the player in career mode like appearance or change the bat and save it? When you try to change and comeback, it crahes. Is it only for me or for others too post the 1.04 PS4 patch? Can someone confirm??? It's a big thing that matters the most as of now :D

I tried it and it does indeed cause a crash every time. I made a bug report for it yesterday.

Mate, give it a chance, it doesn’t mean if you select it you wake up and it’s pissing down before you get to the ground. It just means rain could and probably will at some point occur.

Well that’s a rip off. If I select “rain” I want the match abandoned without a ball being bowled, otherwise it’s clearly a bug.

Typical Bug Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread