Cricket 19 General Discussion

Are you ready for the greatest cricket game video ever?

I created an umpire with lbw 30, edge 20.

Playing a match type with no reviews...

I have no idea what you guys are on about? Surely for an LBW appeal it needs to hit the pad...

Taken 4 in 3 FC matches. The tail gets dismantled so quickly I don't have a chance to bowl. This AI collapsing is pretty bad.
As far as career mode is concerned, I fail to see how this current setup qualifies as a leap from Ashes, as was advertised. I completely agree with you that, for now, this plays as a "reskinned" version of Ashes cricket career mode.

Do the animations link up correctly, I mean in AC17 a ball would be a foot outside off I go to play backfoot cover drive and my player moves like 2ft towards leg and then plays cover drive and misses everything of course. It's like the game didn't have enough animations or the animations didn't fit what you wanted to do. Same happens with the late cut etc

Taking wickets in career mode Test matches as a pacer seems impossible. Is this just me? Are other folks in career mode picking up wickets as pacers?
It's difficult but try ruffling them with bouncers. Al struggles with bouncers and if you place fields as per what you bowl, there will be rewarding results. I have managed to get some wickets this way in Veteran and Legend difficulty. Doesn't come easy though.

Our AI has rolled NSW for 29 then froze. This AI is farked. Really hideous stuff.
The simulation and AI is completely farked in long format games, needs to be fixed. Like you've said, hideous stuff!

@MattW @mikeymerren
In the below scenarios the wrong batsman comes on strike.
  • When cutscene for DRS(BARS) discussion gets triggered and a single is taken on the ball, same batsman comes on strike. Happens when AI is fielding.
  • Over throw goes for 4 after taking a single. Same batsman comes on strike. Total runs awarded is 5.
  • Single taken off a front foot no ball, the same player comes back on strike for free hit (Career Mode)
Video for the first bug mentioned.

I have downloaded a good players with playface to indian team ...

I dont want players to get replaced , but need only New Uniforms to be replaced ....

How do i do it ??? will i lose all saved players in indian team and lineup too ??

I have downloaded a good players with playface to indian team ...

I dont want players to get replaced , but need only New Uniforms to be replaced ....

How do i do it ??? will i lose all saved players in indian team and lineup too ??

Once you've chosen the India team with the uniforms you want, click on download. When it asks you if you want to replace any current players with the new version choose the option "ignore new and keep current". This should keep your same players and only update the kit. Also make sure you "download with images" I hope I've explained this correctly for you.

Once you've chosen the India team with the uniforms you want, click on download. When it asks you if you want to replace any current players with the new version choose the option "ignore new and keep current". This should keep your same players and only update the kit. Also make sure you "download with images" I hope I've explained this correctly for you.
Thanks so much mate ... what's download with images ?? I din get tat

Is there a lofted on-drive animation in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread