Cricket 19 General Discussion

I am trying to download and link all the players created with playface to the respective teams. As i understand, dowloading the top rated team from community doesnt guaranteee that the players were created with playface.

How are you guys updating the teams? Are you downloading the players individually and then linking them?

Thanks so much mate ... what's download with images ?? I din get tat

No worries mate. Sometimes it asks if you want to "download with images" I think you need to to this to make sure the kits download correctly. I may be wrong though.

i cannot access community creations. it says academy sharing service not available at this time. please try again later. its saying this for a week now.Im on xbox one s

i wish they could stop the AI bowling the equivalent of human "short with extra short trigger", and prevent the keeper moving forwards before the ball reaches him if it's not been played.

the amount of wides/byes given because of these things is really annoying

i wish they could stop the AI bowling the equivalent of human "short with extra short trigger", and prevent the keeper moving forwards before the ball reaches him if it's not been played.

the amount of wides/byes given because of these things is really annoying
This is on my fix list, along with batsman automatically shuffling along the stumps before deliveries, the yorker length deliveries being a 6 magnet every time and the uppercut to the spinners.

Hey that's how I get most of my runs :lol

Unfortunately, it's rendered the game unplayable for me.

I'm in a match where conditions are heavily favouring the bowlers, I've dismissed the AI cheaply and would be struggling myself except my runs off the bat have been doubled by the AI gifting wides. Any tension in the match just evaporates.

Look at below vid...

How is it even possible for the AI to select this length, and why would they do it with such regularity? One an over minimum.

So annoying.

Basically in order to have any remotely enjoyable experience you have to go in first and make sure there are no aggressive or brute bowlers in the AI team, and also make sure the stadium isn’t using lush or very lush outfield.

Great “pick up and play”

Basically in order to have any remotely enjoyable experience you have to go in first and make sure there are no aggressive or brute bowlers in the AI team, and also make sure the stadium isn’t using lush or very lush outfield.

Great “pick up and play”

Dave just lower the bounce slider.. will get sorted.

Dave just lower the bounce slider.. will get sorted.

I know I can but I Shouldn’t have to though mate. The basic experience should be playable and doubling your runs in extras isn’t playable particularly on a low scoring match.

Why is the AI capable of hitting and routinely does hit a length that isn’t even on the coloured lengths bit? Why does even a “very soft” pitch produce that bounce? Why does the keeper run forwards if you don’t play the ball?

Also - I’m actually pretty sure I’ve already lowered bounce based on your advice previously. But I think there were a couple of bounce settings (pitch and ball) so maybe I lowered the wrong one

I know I can but I Shouldn’t have to though mate. The basic experience should be playable and doubling your runs in extras isn’t playable particularly on a low scoring match.

Why is the AI capable of hitting and routinely does hit a length that isn’t even on the coloured lengths bit? Why does even a “very soft” pitch produce that bounce? Why does the keeper run forwards if you don’t play the ball?

Also - I’m actually pretty sure I’ve already lowered bounce based on your advice previously. But I think there were a couple of bounce settings (pitch and ball) so maybe I lowered the wrong one

I know you shouldn’t have to.

But there’s a short term fix available while it gets sorted.

The AI arnt meant to. Obviously.

As somebody who doesn’t have Sky so doesn’t really watch cricket as much as I’d like, a random thing that I noticed when I went to watch Afghanistan (Gulbadin) blow it against Pakistan yesterday that I’d like to see in the game...

The electronic advertising hoardings displayed the incoming batsman’s name and possibly number I think. Would love that to be in the game.

I know you shouldn’t have to.

But there’s a short term fix available while it gets sorted.

The AI arnt meant to. Obviously.

Do you know if it’s ball bounce or pitch bounce I need to lower or both? Think your recommendation was 40?

Users who are viewing this thread