Cricket 19 General Discussion

Fielding 1 camera from was the best used for running and fielding with broadcast camera in ashes cricket. Missing in cricket 19.

Oh hell no. I’m trying to download updated Australian and England teams but academy not working. Did signal and connection test and all is good. Academy sharing service not available

This just doesnt mean anything. If you are just going to post sweeping statements without detail or emperical evidence I just cant be arsed.
What's der ? I asked T20 format .. what went wrong ??

Who are the best creators for international teams?

This just doesnt mean anything. If you are just going to post sweeping statements without detail or emperical evidence I just cant be arsed.
Edges are a big issue, and ball travelling in air a lot when yout hit straight shots online as its forced scripted edges with 2 ideals often.
So please dont pass a silly comment on this
Without you yourself playing few online matches with detailed or emperical evidence for yourself then deceide urself to me arsed or not.

Edges are a big issue, and ball travelling in air a lot when yout hit straight shots online as its forced scripted edges with 2 ideals often.
So please dont pass a silly comment on this
Without you yourself playing few online matches with detailed or emperical evidence for yourself then deceide urself to me arsed or not.
And thus proving the point. cheers.

Edges doesn't have realistic moments in bigants :( they should fix this soon . For T20 format ?? Striker timing ?[DOUBLEPOST=1564651214][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Dutch

Can you make sense out of this then @Amritkhaira

Dutch isn’t refuting there are issues with the game. He’s highlighting the issue of generic feedback which doesn’t help player nor developer.

Guys how do I add a dowloaded player to a squad? I downloaded Matthew Wade and cant find him in the Australian team.

You shouldn't need to download Matthew Wade given he's already a licensed player in the game and in the Australian squad
Thats very weird. I tried to start the Ashes series and couldn’t find him in the lineup

Thats very weird. I tried to start the Ashes series and couldn’t find him in the lineup
Make sure that he is linked to Australia and not just his domestic team

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread