Cricket 19 General Discussion

One scorecard doesnt make a bummer.

What do you want me to see....?

I get a variety of edges. Depends a lot on the angles you are bowling from. I don't want to see it getting messed up.

Especially since very little info is shared in the reports. From the scorecard how am I supposed to find out whether you are going from round the wicket or over. The lengths you are bowling. So much of important info is not known.

I have found it more in limited overs game starting the ashes tomorrow let you know then and batting it not a problem edging the ball it bowling
The Australian scorecard is of me bowling. In the second innings Khawaja went on to score 175 runs for the Aussies.

I get a variety of edges. Depends a lot on the angles you are bowling from. I don't want to see it getting messed up.

Especially since very little info is shared in the reports. From the scorecard how am I supposed to find out whether you are going from round the wicket or over. The lengths you are bowling. So much of important info is not known.
True but I try to play cricket as I would expect to play it and from what I have of knowledge and of watching stuff on TV. Generally you are sticking to a certain line and length depending on your bowler and the batsman facing. Most captains arent chopping and changing all the time. So this is basic test match bowling depending on pitch and conditions and match situation and this is the result.

True but I try to play cricket as I would expect to play it and from what I have of knowledge and of watching stuff on TV. Generally you are sticking to a certain line and length depending on your bowler and the batsman facing. Most captains arent chopping and changing all the time. So this is basic test match bowling depending on pitch and conditions and match situation and this is the result.
I agree with you. I probably quoted the wrong post.

My post was in response to the @Nathan Goat Lyon post who suggested there is no variation in edges and attached a scorecard along with the post.

What your settings/sliders
These are my current settings for test matches, I use a slightly adjusted one for ODI's......upping the AI run rate slider.

20190801094532_1.jpg 20190801094541_1.jpg 20190801094551_1.jpg 20190801094559_1.jpg 20190801094606_1.jpg 20190801094612_1.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1564645741][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree with you. I probably quoted the wrong post.

My post was in response to the @Nathan Goat Lyon post who suggested there is no variation in edges and attached a scorecard along with the post.
Yeah I think I gathered that after posting! Just saying there are no edges is so little info. There are plenty of edges. I have seen them. You wernt there man, you wernt there! I have seen things! :p

But these are settings that work for me and might not work for someone else. This is the way that i have found a way of playing the game competitively. Batting is generally a struggle and I am not knocking the AI over too easily.

These are my current settings for test matches, I use a slightly adjusted one for ODI's......upping the AI run rate slider.

View attachment 225390 View attachment 225391 View attachment 225392 View attachment 225393 View attachment 225394 View attachment 225395[DOUBLEPOST=1564645741][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I think I gathered that after posting! Just saying there are no edges is so little info. There are plenty of edges. I have seen them. You wernt there man, you wernt there! I have seen things! :p
Thank you will give that a crack

Actually they aren't club teams when you actually start a career. It shows it that way when you are setting up the career. However, when you start the career. You'll actually play Ranji from the start, as yous state team matches are counted as first class and not Club (Other) matches. You progress on to Zonal Teams, which are follow an older format of Duleep Trophy. Both formats are first class though, we are missing a club format.
Thanks anyway we can edit those teams, to reflect the actual squads?

View attachment 225390 View attachment 225391 View attachment 225392 View attachment 225393 View attachment 225394 View attachment 225395[DOUBLEPOST=1564645741][/DOUBLEPOST]
Edges doesn't have realistic moments in bigants :( they should fix this soon . For T20 format ?? Striker timing ?[DOUBLEPOST=1564651214][/DOUBLEPOST]
Edges doesn't have realistic moments in bigants :( they should fix this soon . For T20 format ?? Striker timing ?
@Dutch

Academy Sharing service not available. Anyone else having this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread