Cricket 19 General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bowler acknowledging 5 wickets also gone with other cut scenes. I do hope it will be put back. Some of those kind of things were nice to have around

Btw is there a patch still happening or not?
Yeah some nice cut scenes gone along with the arrival of patch 1.10 on ps4. I raised 2 support tickets regarding missing cut scenes. Unfortunately BA not acknowledging what and where missing in 1.10 ps4.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Please explain how cracks on the pitch affects the ball?
When you hit the cracks it changes direction of the ball. They usually seem to head legside to a right hander but it does work.

EDIT: (Sidenote, can the ball movement be a bit more varied and erratic? I'd love to see leggies hit a crack and deviate more with the spin or go straight on etc. Make it harder to play)

Last edited:

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
does the game keeps going on even in rain??I am playing a career match and match keeps on going despite the rain?? is it a bug??
I Have Had That Razpor. Eventually they do come off.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wade has bowled twice at international level, and you’re asking if this is a bug?
Hi Snowy I thought Australia use 5 bowlers or even six.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Edit: The bowlers have suddenly started bowling better now... Weird. Still, I'd like to know if anyone has faced this. Also Moeen Ali keeps bowling ripping doosras. Sad to see this still in Big Ant cricket games, any solution to this would be appreciated.

It is a bug which they know about, but not sure they will do anything about. This only happens on grassy, grassy/dry or grassy/dusty pitches as we found out this week. So play on Dry/Dusty or Standard pitches if you can. A shame, but better than having Ali being a legspinner.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Bowler acknowledging 5 wickets also gone with other cut scenes. I do hope it will be put back. Some of those kind of things were nice to have around

Btw is there a patch still happening or not?
yeah many cutscenes are gone,hopefully new patch brings them back soon.

All the animations look for batting shots look great except fro the cut shot,that just looks wonky and jarring,i hope it can be made a bit smoother if possible in patches.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone bats at Broadcast Camera? Why field radar is still inverse, even though I inverted batting the in settings (This didn't happened in AC17)

Is anyone able to shed some light on this. Is this a known bug?

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Is there any way to download all of the teams in a particular league at once?

Users who are viewing this thread