Cricket 19 General Discussion

I have found the thing to do is change the sliders, then immediately save and exit and come back in: they’ll have saved.

Don't know what is going on, I literally tried what you explained, saved and exited and I come back into the game, poof! Sliders have reset. I must be the only wally having this issue. Whatever, stuff the sliders, guess I'll just have to play with the default settings.

Don't know what is going on, I literally tried what you explained, saved and exited and I come back into the game, poof! Sliders have reset. I must be the only wally having this issue. Whatever, stuff the sliders, guess I'll just have to play with the default settings.
Maybe get rid of the config file in the games folder and let it rewrite? Cant remember what its calked but its in your cricket 19 Document/my games folder[DOUBLEPOST=1587707768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe get rid of the config file in the games folder and let it rewrite? Cant remember what its calked but its in your cricket 19 Document/my games folder
Make a back up!

Maybe get rid of the config file in the games folder and let it rewrite? Cant remember what its calked but its in your cricket 19 Document/my games folder[DOUBLEPOST=1587707768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Make a back up!

Hmm, what would the config file have to do with slider settings, I'm not being a prick, just curious as the config file is mainly for saved graphics settings, no? In any case I'll give it a go. I sent a ticket to bigant to see if they can help me out.

Hmm, what would the config file have to do with slider settings, I'm not being a prick, just curious as the config file is mainly for saved graphics settings, no? In any case I'll give it a go. I sent a ticket to bigant to see if they can help me out.
I think that file stores all your slider settings too iirc

Okay, I'll give that a whirl.

Nope, didn't work. I'm just going to leave the game alone for a week or two, and come back see what happens. Just annoyed I wasted a few hours testing and it all counts for nothing.

Thats a really weird one that that is happening with the sliders!
Yeah, and to be honest, seeing the difference compared to the standard difficulties, I personally think its game breaking. (Might be a tad extreme, but the difference is night and day)

Yeah, and to be honest, seeing the difference compared to the standard difficulties, I personally think its game breaking. (Might be a tad extreme, but the difference is night and day)
You mean the difference in spin bowling with the slider settings you had?[DOUBLEPOST=1587710409][/DOUBLEPOST]Stupid question but are you loading the correct custom difficulty settings? Becuase the tile is not that clear I have sometimes had the wrong difficulty settings loaded than what i had created!

So I mean like here in game that if I have multiple difficulty settings one of them might not be where I thought it was and thus it looks like everything is reset though it is part of another difficulty setting if you see what I mean:

20200424084433_1.jpg 20200424084440_1.jpg 20200424084445_1.jpg

You mean the difference in spin bowling with the slider settings you had?[DOUBLEPOST=1587710409][/DOUBLEPOST]Stupid question but are you loading the correct custom difficulty settings? Becuase the tile is not that clear I have sometimes had the wrong difficulty settings loaded than what i had created!

(no such thing as a stupid question in my book) Yeah I do load the correct custom difficulty. I pretty much had spin down pat, just in terms of variety in drift, bounce, spin and actual deliveries but I also had pace bowling nearly worked out in regards to swing, bounce and seam movement - in relation to physics as well with friction, etc. Just a shame really, as it was providing a genuine challenge batting, and bowling.

(no such thing as a stupid question in my book) Yeah I do load the correct custom difficulty. I pretty much had spin down pat, just in terms of variety in drift, bounce, spin and actual deliveries but I also had pace bowling nearly worked out in regards to swing, bounce and seam movement. Just a shame really, as it was providing a genuine challenge batting, and bowling.
Meh just do it again and post screenshots :p

Lockdown fun!

Meh just do it ag and post screenshots :p Lockdown fun!

Yeah, nah. Not much point if it won't save. I'm channelling my inner Samuel L. Jackson atm. Just sub out snakes for bugs lol, and game for plane.

Users who are viewing this thread