Cricket 19 General Discussion

I’m having a weird game.

First AI wouldn’t declare. It was getting later and later in 4th day and they were over 450 ahead and there was rain forecast for day 5...

I actually ended up switching teams to declare for them. I faced 2 overs on day 4 and now started batting on 5th morning.

They haven’t bowled a single ball at the stumps. Every single ball has been backed down short and quite wide outside off stump. Very strange.

I’m having a weird game.

First AI wouldn’t declare. It was getting later and later in 4th day and they were over 450 ahead and there was rain forecast for day 5...

I actually ended up switching teams to declare for them. I faced 2 overs on day 4 and now started batting on 5th morning.

They haven’t bowled a single ball at the stumps. Every single ball has been backed down short and quite wide outside off stump. Very strange.

Just got their plans alllll wrong ain’t they!

I’m having a weird game.

Match may have to be looked into by anti coruption.

@WealeyH @Chris Lickley well despite all that and only getting in less than 10 overs of the morning session before rain came in until lunch, I’m still struggling to save the game...

looks like they calculated about right

I’m having a weird game.

Does AI even declare?

Does AI even declare?

Have against me before[DOUBLEPOST=1587717368][/DOUBLEPOST]A session to go. 6 wickets in hand to save the draw... 402 runs for an improbable win.

Pass the bleach and a hypodermic needle, we got this.

Last edited:
I’m having a weird game.

I just had the complete opposite,Australia bowled Pakistan out cheap just after dinner on the first day.The aussies were flying at 380 odd for 4 just after tea on day 2.

10 sessions to go beautiful weather,didn't yet have a lead of 300 and they declared :facepalm

Be interesting to note what the declaration conditions are. I've had career mode games and games against the AI where they have batted far too long in the third innings. I know in Cricket 07 the AI used to declare in county games after four sessions (and usually be only 100 runs up as the batting was mega slow).

Reactions: DAP
Be interesting to note what the declaration conditions are. I've had career mode games and games against the AI where they have batted far too long in the third innings. I know in Cricket 07 the AI used to declare in county games after four sessions (and usually be only 100 runs up as the batting was mega slow).

tbh I’ve never had the AI declare and ive managed to go on to win or draw... so as long as I don’t balls up the last session this will be a first. And if they hadn’t lost nearly 20 overs of day 5 morning they’d probably still have won anyway.

perhaps declaration logic didn’t take account number of time lost to rain earlier in the game so by “over count” logic thought there was longer left than there really was?

Have against me before[DOUBLEPOST=1587717368][/DOUBLEPOST]A session to go. 6 wickets in hand to save the draw... 402 runs for an improbable win.

Pass the bleach and a hypodermic needle, we got this.

That's good to know. Haven't seen it myself so was just wondering.

WealeyH, blockerdave, Dutch, wasteyouryouth

Would any of you be kind enough to message me your current sliders for Test, ODI and t20 ?
I used to be on here ages ago, no idea where the game is at in terms of run rates, bounce, spin etc ?
I would sincerely appreciate it.

I’ll be honest mate I’m tweaking all the time at the moment ! So wouldn’t be much use. @blockerdave seems pretty happy with where he is at.

Anyone if u wish to share a good slider for limited over matches would be glad :)

Users who are viewing this thread