Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Which creators have the latest updated domestic teams for South Africa?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi all

With footballers belatedly kicking off about image rights on FIFA and YouTubers being threatened with legal action by the BCCI, does anybody think that even the Big Ant approach of customising then (Most pertinently) sharing online, could even be outlawed?

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Since the last patch I don’t get the auto Hawkeye after lbw shouts. Is this the same for anyone else?
HI blockerdave yes same for me . just played my first test 1 of 4 and it ended in a draw after 5 days eng set a target of 321 on final day . me west indies fell 45 short to win . i did have a catch in the deep though Carnt wait to play the 2nd test . 1 question though if you can help me played the first test made a copy dose that get used for my 2nd test where you change the ball or do i after make another copy .

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
HI blockerdave yes same for me . just played my first test 1 of 4 and it ended in a draw after 5 days eng set a target of 321 on final day . me west indies fell 45 short to win . i did have a catch in the deep though Carnt wait to play the 2nd test . 1 question though if you can help me played the first test made a copy dose that get used for my 2nd test where you change the ball or do i after make another copy .
Sorry mate not quite sure what your question means - what did you copy?

Reactions: i.n

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
sorry mate what i mean started a tour and i go in to test on the match designer to alter starts times and change the ball to duke however when i have done this before and completed the first test. me thinking for the 2nd test will it be the same i mean the ball or do i after make another copy then delete the other the reason is always seem to get the pink ball for the 2nd test. i hope i have explained this right mate thanks again .

Ark69

School Cricketer
sorry mate what i mean started a tour and i go in to test on the match designer to alter starts times and change the ball to duke however when i have done this before and completed the first test. me thinking for the 2nd test will it be the same i mean the ball or do i after make another copy then delete the other the reason is always seem to get the pink ball for the 2nd test. i hope i have explained this right mate thanks again .
It will be same you don't have to make another copy

Reactions: i.n

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Since the last patch, every five/six games when I’m fielding, the ball occasionally seems to hit an invisible wall. The commentary sometimes recognise it as a dropped catch but I just played a game where the batsmen hit it pretty much straight up, well, at an angle that probably meant it was going for 6, but it just bounced back to the ground!

Probably one for the bug thread but I always forget to check the version number before I switch off so will submit later.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi all

With footballers belatedly kicking off about image rights on FIFA and YouTubers being threatened with legal action by the BCCI, does anybody think that even the Big Ant approach of customising then (Most pertinently) sharing online, could even be outlawed?

I don't see this becoming an issue as it is third party content creators at the moment using tools to make these players authentic. The BCCI can serve legal notices all they want, they don't really have any jurisdiction over what Big Ant includes in their game. The worst thing they can do is ban their own cricketers from playing Cricket 19. :lol The only alternative I can see is them trying to put pressure on the ECB or CA to look into this issue at which point the latter two will kindly tell them to stay in their place instead of being so petty. I also don't think the latter will do much about the current tools either, they've used user created teams during the lockdown to put out videos of ingame matches between normally unlicensed content.

As for FIFA, I just think it is a ploy from Zlatan and his infamous agent to try to nab some money. It is no coincidence that this comes in the wake of EA agreeing a 40 million dollar deal with Beckham for his likeness. Surely Zlatan knew that his likeness was being used in Fifa when he posed with his Ultimate Team Card three years ago? :lol They've just failed to read the fine print wherein their likeness is owned by the FIFPro (players' association) who get it from the respective leagues/clubs. Don't trust social media's take on this with their fervent hatred for Fifa and EA Sports, EA are legally perfectly fine at the moment. They've even cut down on their creation tools and customization options, you could create your own teams and players in much more detail in the past. Konami's own football series has a lot more power in terms of customization and there is barely a peep about looking in their direction because they don't really make much money.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Guys can anyone suggest best Frame limit in settings for smooth gameplay ...
Is it good to keep 60 or 90 ?? anyone using this settings in Frame limit ? (PC USERS)

Also turning on Shadow hardening and shadow smoothing is recommended ? If it is disabled the gameplay looks better in my opinion .. pls suggest .

Vsync is very important , enable this Game will rum smooth if you have good GPU , also Monitor with 144 refresh rate is good

Users who are viewing this thread