Cricket 19 General Discussion

Matty Smith

School Cricketer
Grass roots games will be classified as "other" in statistics, 3 day games, one day games and 20/20 games are all bundled into that category. State games and test matches are classed as first class games (although tests also get a separate category). If you're new to cricket, don't even worry about sliders yet and just have fun, you can adjust them later, and add Sherry's in later.

I've found the ramping up difficulty is more for batting timing and getting wickets as a player in career mode, doesn't necessarily make AI better. But there are some sliders to make AI a little more competent, but as I said just enjoy the game and learn as you go then worry about sliders. And welcome to the forums mate.
Thanks for the reply mate and your advice is appreciated.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has Anyone Purchased Cricket_19 through Microsoft store (PC) what is the version of the game??
is the game released there with updated patch as it is there on steam and PS4 ?? can anyone confirm if u guys bought from Microsoft store ..

LINK :

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has Anyone Purchased Cricket_19 through Microsoft store (PC) what is the version of the game??
is the game released there with updated patch as it is there on steam and PS4 ?? can anyone confirm if u guys bought from Microsoft store ..

LINK :

Don't buy anything in the MS store. Seriously. Most games ctd or some other weird, serious bug that causes problems.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have Flightsim form their store and it works fine.
Probably because its MS own flagship game.

I can think of about 6-8 games that have issues, purely because MS botched the upload of the game to the store.

D

Dutch

Probably because its MS own flagship game.

I can think of about 6-8 games that have issues, purely because MS botched the upload of the game to the store.
Fair enough: I don't have any other experience of it really. On the other hand I have plenty of experience of Steam and that has always worked properly.

v24s

School Cricketer
Are the servers down? Idk, it's happening for the first time with me.

International Coach
Ridiculous we need to connect to the server even to play offline.

Users who are viewing this thread