MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not certain. But based on @Wavelberry 's Pujara v Cook series the simulation and gameplay seem to be separate.
We may need some simulation settings then in future games. Kind of getting sick of teams chasing down 120 in the last seven overs of odi matches after I bowl out.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
We may need some simulation settings then in future games. Kind of getting sick of teams chasing down 120 in the last seven overs of odi matches after I bowl out.
I'm fairly sure simulation is dependent on skill level whereas once the pitch, physics and spinners are unleashed things go differently.

The Cook v Pujara matches were dominated by the bat when simulated. When the match was played out with gameplay it seemed to follow a similar pattern to matches involving most teams.

Personally I'd like to see a better balance than more sliders.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm fairly sure simulation is dependent on skill level whereas once the pitch, physics and spinners are unleashed things go differently.

The Cook v Pujara matches were dominated by the bat when simulated. When the match was played out with gameplay it seemed to follow a similar pattern to matches involving most teams.

Personally I'd like to see a better balance than more sliders.
Agreed,

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Which is why i will always choose to bat second when given the opportunity just can't trust the rest of the bowlers to keep it tight.Its certainly a flaw in the game.

Tahanouman

School Cricketer
Hi There,

I started playing the career mode and never played the normal modes. Today I tried the normal modes by downloading teams but the problem I am facing is that the game is showing original stats not the in game stats. I was playing with my friend today and his players started with everything zero. Any fix for this playing on Xbox One S.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
It can ONLY mean one of two things. Particularly as the Big Ant logo doesn't appear on the website of the cricket boards they have actual licenses with.

1. Journey mode with CSK confirmed. 'As a young Australian embarking on your first IPL you share a hotel room with MS Dhoni and he imparts his wisdom on you. MSD motion captured by Chris Hemsworth.'

2. Big Ant ran an advert or bought a billboard some time and so their logo gets put on the website.
Just for the entertainment, I hope the 1st one is true. :lol

jachiche

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

I am trying to start a new career and loaded in several custom clubs that I had created in the academy. Is there any way to bring over the custom team rosters that I made (for human or npc teams), or do I have to just go with the randomly generated players?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi Guys,

I am trying to start a new career and loaded in several custom clubs that I had created in the academy. Is there any way to bring over the custom team rosters that I made (for human or npc teams), or do I have to just go with the randomly generated players?
Have to go with the random players unfortunately.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
@Ed Smith's Basement you don't get many run outs, right? What's your AI settings?

This is what I've got. I tried something new and they played pretty nicely at the start of an innings for a change, instead of going off at 4+ rpo. But I've taken 3 wickets and two have been run outs.

View attachment 243702

Nah not many. I'll have a look later and let you know bro

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Users who are viewing this thread