Cricket 19 General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I guess for BA to include a journy mode with CSK in their next game they need approval from IPL board as well.
I hope @BigAntStudios make some announcement of this sooner
I would just be cautious about expectations. Anything I've read about this so far is wild speculation.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would just be cautious about expectations. Anything I've read about this so far is wild speculation.
I'm guessing with the Nacon buyout, there's a moderate increase in marketing budget. That's probably all there is to it, especially given a new game (probable) this year, it pays to get in now with some teams/leagues.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I'm guessing with the Nacon buyout, there's a moderate increase in marketing budget. That's probably all there is to it, especially given a new game (probable) this year, it pays to get in now with some teams/leagues.
It'd be great if only because it'd reduce the number times I get asked to make kits.

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
Since BigAnts is sold to Nacon, which is a French based company- i got a feeling this is the end of a polished cricket game we all being waiting for. From looking at their history, they have not made any cricket games. So what is the chance of a cricket game coming out in this season? someone give me hope please

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Since BigAnts is sold to Nacon, which is a French based company- i got a feeling this is the end of a polished cricket game we all being waiting for. From looking at their history, they have not made any cricket games. So what is the chance of a cricket game coming out in this season? someone give me hope please

They're a publisher not a developer. BA will still make the games, but will probably expand into other games (rugby is rumoured) so while cricket may be more infrequent, they will have a bigger budget. If anything it will be the exact opposite of what you said, more polished, as now BA have room to hire more people.

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
They're a publisher not a developer. BA will still make the games, but will probably expand into other games (rugby is rumoured) so while cricket may be more infrequent, they will have a bigger budget. If anything it will be the exact opposite of what you said, more polished, as now BA have room to hire more people.
My mistake. coz i was reading few articles and forums and lot of people thought Nacon may have a lesser interest in 'developing' cricket games. thanks for clarifying

dawg456

Club Cricketer
Hey guys, how do i reduce the run rates on simulated test matches? I play career mode most and my team and opponent teams, go at a run rate of 4.5 on average, test matches don't really last for more than 3 days. Is there any way i can fix this with sliders.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Leg glance down to fine leg!!!!

How do you play it? I bat using the buttons rather than right stick method. Every leg side stroke that I try to play square or behind square is usually an ugly looking hook or pull. Front foot......back foot.....they're all the same. The only time the ball goes in the vicinity of fine leg is when I play an fine inside edge. Do I need to use the shot type modifier?

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey guys, how do i reduce the run rates on simulated test matches? I play career mode most and my team and opponent teams, go at a run rate of 4.5 on average, test matches don't really last for more than 3 days. Is there any way i can fix this with sliders.
I believe in custom sliders there is a run rate adjuster.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
How do you play it? I bat using the buttons rather than right stick method. Every leg side stroke that I try to play square or behind square is usually an ugly looking hook or pull. Front foot......back foot.....they're all the same. The only time the ball goes in the vicinity of fine leg is when I play an fine inside edge. Do I need to use the shot type modifier
pull shots animation was good in Ashes cricket, Square drive and cut shots were good in DBC17. However cover drive animation is good in Cricket 19. Square drive animation is very weird in Cricket 19

omvaishak

School Cricketer
Hi,

I have added batting power play which needs to be selected by the batting side.. how to take powerplay in PS4 cricket 19..

Thank you

Mrp

Club Captain
I have a i7-7700k , 32gb RAM and RTX 2080ti . I play at 3440x1440 (120hz Ultrawide GSYNC monitor) and use Fixed Far (Batting) and Broadcast 3 (running) for cameras, yet im getting terrible stuttering/glitching to the point where I just dont want to play. I have tinkered with Vsync etc but to no avail. My system should run this buttery smooth but alas not.

Is this a known bug or does anyone have any experience of this and can suggest anything ?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have a i7-7700k , 32gb RAM and RTX 2080ti . I play at 3440x1440 (120hz Ultrawide GSYNC monitor) and use Fixed Far (Batting) and Broadcast 3 (running) for cameras, yet im getting terrible stuttering/glitching to the point where I just dont want to play. I have tinkered with Vsync etc but to no avail. My system should run this buttery smooth but alas not.

Is this a known bug or does anyone have any experience of this and can suggest anything ?
Try turning on VSync and setting frame limit to 120

dawg456

Club Cricketer
Ive already reduced the run rate slide to 1 but it makes no difference. Some help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread