Cricket 19 General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nothing. But, yes saw the website too. Seems like a big deal. Will be interesting as IPL 2021 comes closer.
It can ONLY mean one of two things. Particularly as the Big Ant logo doesn't appear on the website of the cricket boards they have actual licenses with.

1. Journey mode with CSK confirmed. 'As a young Australian embarking on your first IPL you share a hotel room with MS Dhoni and he imparts his wisdom on you. MSD motion captured by Chris Hemsworth.'

2. Big Ant ran an advert or bought a billboard some time and so their logo gets put on the website.

Last edited:

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How do I get new kits for licensed teams? It does not allow you to edit them.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Been wanting to buy cricket 19 on steam. But I am on a very tight budget :(. Will cricket 19 be on sale any time on steam? If not then I will reconsider buying the game now. (Also why is DBC 17 so expensive than cricket 19??? Its Been 5 years!)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Been wanting to buy cricket 19 on steam. But I am on a very tight budget :(. Will cricket 19 be on sale any time on steam? If not then I will reconsider buying the game now. (Also why is DBC 17 so expensive than cricket 19??? Its Been 5 years!)
Who knows when games go on sale. Probably the summer sale - next major sale. If you're on a tight budget, another option is to wait it out as the next game is more than likely coming out during the ashes later in the year - pending covid didn't disrupt development too much.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Who knows when games go on sale. Probably the summer sale - next major sale. If you're on a tight budget, another option is to wait it out as the next game is more than likely coming out during the ashes later in the year - pending covid didn't disrupt development too
I am asking because cricket 19 did not get any discounts for the last 2 years. So how much percent chance it will be on sale this year?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I am asking because cricket 19 did not get any discounts for the last 2 years. So how much percent chance it will be on sale this year?
In Australia I've seen it on sale during the major steam season sales (ie winter, summer). I've normally seen it for 50% off. What its like for other countries, no idea.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
In Australia I've seen it on sale during the major steam season sales (ie winter, summer). I've normally seen it for 50% off. What its like for other countries, no idea.
Really??! According to steamdb, cricket 19 never went on sale. Only ashes got 85% discount on 23rd March 2020

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Really??! According to steamdb, cricket 19 never went on sale. Only ashes got 85% discount on 23rd March 2020
Which country do you live in?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
India
Post automatically merged:

Steam sale means it affects all countries right?
From what I understand it varies from country to country, edit: region to region. In Australia the game is normally $69.00 which is pretty darn cheap compared to other games, on sale I've seen at $38.00. But that might be just for Oceania.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Oh OK. I think I will buy it. I mean in other platforms the game is like I have to pay 3 times more... I think I will buy it. Later we can play multiplayer after I get a hang of the game? OK?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
india has the 5th cheapest price in the world for this game .Doubt you will find it cheaper unless you move to Argentina.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
It can ONLY mean one of two things. Particularly as the Big Ant logo doesn't appear on the website of the cricket boards they have actual licenses with.

1. Journey mode with CSK confirmed. 'As a young Australian embarking on your first IPL you share a hotel room with MS Dhoni and he imparts his wisdom on you. MSD motion captured by Chris Hemsworth.'

2. Big Ant ran an advert or bought a billboard some time and so their logo gets put on the website.
I guess for BA to include a journy mode with CSK in their next game they need approval from IPL board as well.
I hope @BigAntStudios make some announcement of this sooner

Users who are viewing this thread