MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Upon a quick look some of my teammates' ratings are even lower now lol. My wk for Warwickshire has a massive rating of 9 despite being under 30 years old and averaging 4-5 cpm, averaging 37 in first class cricket. Times this by quite a few. Think I'm done with career mode. Just ridiculous. Minor rant over.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Patch notes if possible
They haven't released anything yet, but I'd wager $100 on "various stability fixes" and that's it. Anyway, I've uninstalled and moving onto other games in my backlog, a shame really, this dlc has broken more things than improved upon in regards to the basic fundamentals of what the game is about - gameplay, customisation.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Runout bug looks now fixed ... may be other issues remain as it is

Last edited:

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Unrelated to the recent patch or non patch I’m not sure, since the games added versions of the hundred etc, I’ve noticed in test matches in particular that the run rate seems to have been lowered and there is much less reliance on 4 an over or a boundary an over as it had seemed before. Has made the game more enjoyable for me playing longer format and given me new challenges bowling and batting. The new ball from my short experience seems to be swinging more and causing batters more problems lowering the scoring rate dramatically!

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
After DLC patch Broadcast camera 3 has become wierd which not covers the ball pick by wicker keeper .

Users who are viewing this thread