Cricket 19 General Discussion

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Definitely did the West Indies and Australia. Might have done Sri Lanka, South Africa, India and England. Check the teams shared under username retrocricket @cricket_online

Thanks, will do! One other question... is there a way to download only the kits, or do I have to download the custom teams and then copy the kits?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope they change it in the next iteration of the game and decouple kits from teams. Kits, players, teams and stadiums should be able to be downloaded separately.
Players are separate, just need to unlink and replace with the newer version you want or just delete the player and replace with the newer one. Stadiums are separate as well. But yeah, I agree with kits, kind of ridiculous to download an entire team just for a uniform.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Playing this game for umpteen hours now. I've given up online gaming as its just a slugfest of yellow balls.

But things I would love to change in the offline mode are below:
1. Wicket kepeer and slips standing up for medium pacers.

2. AI going for little more defensive field if one batsman in particular attacking one region. At the moment I score tons of runs on the off side and AI still keeps 4 fielders on the leg side.

3. Keeper attempting to catch even if the ball goes above his head. Right now if its above his head he doesn't even move.

4. Slips attempting to catch the ball when it's near them. Now I guess unless until its hit at them they won't move.

5. Running between the wickets for batsman based on a running speed than the height. At the moment even if the great Khali (wwe) is a player he will be the fastest than a Kohli or a ABD because he is taller. Shorter players are terrific runners between the wicket but currently in the game its not so.

6. Different batting positions for different formats for every player . Dekock bat's at #6 in t20s and at times 7, same goes for Pant too.

7. AI going for the kill in the last overs of a match. Even when required rate is 20 AI tries to nudge the bowl which is killing the bowling career experience.

Felt these are the basic changes that needs to be incorporated to enjoy the offline game better.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Playing this game for umpteen hours now. I've given up online gaming as its just a slugfest of yellow balls.

But things I would love to change in the offline mode are below:
1. Wicket kepeer and slips standing up for medium pacers.

2. AI going for little more defensive field if one batsman in particular attacking one region. At the moment I score tons of runs on the off side and AI still keeps 4 fielders on the leg side.

3. Keeper attempting to catch even if the ball goes above his head. Right now if its above his head he doesn't even move.

4. Slips attempting to catch the ball when it's near them. Now I guess unless until its hit at them they won't move.

5. Running between the wickets for batsman based on a running speed than the height. At the moment even if the great Khali (wwe) is a player he will be the fastest than a Kohli or a ABD because he is taller. Shorter players are terrific runners between the wicket but currently in the game its not so.

6. Different batting positions for different formats for every player . Dekock bat's at #6 in t20s and at times 7, same goes for Pant too.

7. AI going for the kill in the last overs of a match. Even when required rate is 20 AI tries to nudge the bowl which is killing the bowling career experience.

Felt these are the basic changes that needs to be incorporated to enjoy the offline game better.
No 6 you can do, you can make a player lineup (including batting order) for every team for every format in teams editor, this should pull through for online as well (I think)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
@Ed Smith's Basement , need a bit of help with updating kits for WI... so I downloaded the WI 92 WC kits (from RetroCricket) and tried to add/copy them to the current WI team but can't do so - probably due to the fact WI team is licensed now just like Eng and Aus ones. What I thought of was downloading another WI team from Wasteyouryouth assuming that the team I download would be added to the Custom team section but it didn't work. Even though the team downloads (as per what's shown on the screen), I can't see it in the Custom team category and neither does it replace the existing licensed WI team.

Any idea how I could get around the problem and able to download the current WI team as a custom team? Also paging @wasteyouryouth as he should be able to help as well.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
@Ed Smith's Basement , need a bit of help with updating kits for WI... so I downloaded the WI 92 WC kits (from RetroCricket) and tried to add/copy them to the current WI team but can't do so - probably due to the fact WI team is licensed now just like Eng and Aus ones. What I thought of was downloading another WI team from Wasteyouryouth assuming that the team I download would be added to the Custom team section but it didn't work. Even though the team downloads (as per what's shown on the screen), I can't see it in the Custom team category and neither does it replace the existing licensed WI team.

Any idea how I could get around the problem and able to download the current WI team as a custom team? Also paging @wasteyouryouth as he should be able to help as well.

Give me a minute an I'll see what I can come up with

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Right so, what you're after can exist...

However I can't share it because reasons...
20210906_151052.jpg

So yeah, here is what you could have won...

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
No 6 you can do, you can make a player lineup (including batting order) for every team for every format in teams editor, this should pull through for online as well (I think)
In career mode batting line ups are dynamic. AI will decide the batting line up basis on the batting positions.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Right so, what you're after can exist...

However I can't share it because reasons...
View attachment 255217

So yeah, here is what you could have won...

Maybe I'm missing something but how do you update/download the WI team? I'm not able to and I don't get the option of copying uniform either. Looks like the team needs to be categorized as 'Custom' instead of 'International' for it to be downloaded, or maybe I'm missing an option which I'm not selecting to download the team.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
oh you were posting in an ONLINE suggestions thread, in career mode you can become captain and change your lineup
Jerm I'll give you an example. If I'm a career player playing in IPL, playing against MI or DD will see De Kock or Pant at 6.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I used to have it at 30-40 but recently set it back to 50 because I was getting 3 or 4 AI run outs per game as they were running for 3s much more often.
Hi Hester Thanks For the Reply i Do have it on 50 Shot Force Run Rate on 20 but today had 2 run outs .

Users who are viewing this thread