Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: Online and offline both.
Match Type: any
Teams used:. England
Ground:
any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): catching circle not appearing
Bug description (detail): catching circle doesn't appear so unable to make a catch (see attached picture) when it does appear, the circle is half cut off on my screen

Go to the settings Nd enable fielder Raddar for circle catching

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In the mean time i will install the pending system update and hope(against hope) that this system update will magically update the store as well.

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am able to play the game now in US on xbox. I just tweaked the AI a bit and holy crap what an improvement from the last game. Thank u so much @BigAntStudios for giving us the best cricket game to date. I didn’t see the patch yet on xbox, hopefully soon and also academy is unavailable at the moment. Finally, gameplay and graphics are excellent.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
I am able to play the game now in US on xbox. I just tweaked the AI a bit and holy crap what an improvement from the last game. Thank u so much @BigAntStudios for giving us the best cricket game to date. I didn’t see the patch yet on xbox, hopefully soon and also academy is unavailable at the moment. Finally, gameplay and graphics are excellent.
Same i dont see the patch

hardik4cs

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
so later i can download another 17gb while playing on single player ?
and with this 17gb version i wont be able to play two players ?
Yeah only offline single player available to play, online mode will be after full installation.

akash s

School Cricketer
oh god..everyone in India has finished downloading and already playing. My net is terribly slow. Out of 17GB only 3 GB done and yet it is showing 8 hours left.

Can anone tell me its actually ? 35 GB or 17GB ? When i started downloading ( single player) it showed 17GB full game. And in library menu it is showing 35 GB ?

In 17 Gb u will get to play in Nets a practice
for 36 gb entire game will be available
so keep patience

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Go to the settings Nd enable fielder Raddar for circle catching

Could anyone with the game kindly confirm if this setting does in fact impact the ‘circle catching’ mechanic?

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For anyone interested, the game now appears to be live on the Switch eShop in the UK at least. £49.99

Users who are viewing this thread