Cricket 19 General Discussion

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
I have been playing the game since yesterday. Just couldn't figure out a balanced difficulty settings. I would be very thankful if someone provides game difficulty settings that are pretty balanced when it comes to batting and bowling. Thanks

Wealey

ICC Board Member
While you are fielding questions ...have you seen first slip take any catches? The keeper seems to teleport in front of him when I get an edge in his direction.

Games very good so far btw. Bugs to be ironed out but it's streets ahead of Ashes and DBC17 at launch.

Yes I have but...

I’d still like to see the keeper to stay put a bit more.

A bug bear of mine is him sliding in front of slip against the spinner.

Been noted though!

To add to the his I do wonder what lower flexes would do. And anticipation!

s0074845

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it possible to get all player look alike in academy using search by ream or only can update each player manually?

Sahil180

Club Captain
will the xbox patch when it comes would reset the game academy stuff like skills, players,etc or not? so i know if i should start editing the game

D

Deleted member 193590

Am I missing something or is there actually no big bash or even generic big bash teams in the game this year, weird thing to remove

Looks like we'll be getting another Big Bash Boom.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes I have but...

Been noted though!

Keeper does need to stay still. Starts running toward the wicket as soon as the ball passes the batsman and let’s bouncers fly for 4... stay where you are and jump for the thing!

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I stopped playing on Xbox for the moment..too many issues without the patch..hopefully we will get it soon:facepalm

Rhone

International Cricketer
Yes I have but...

Been noted though!

Yeah that's when he does his super slide to me...when I'm bowling spin. Makes first slip redundant. His catching radius for spin shouldn't be more than his arm span.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you not do Get Best to download teams from academy like in past?
You can, but it hasn't worked properly in past games because it downloads the highest rated teams in the community and some team say India might be created by someone and one person downloads it and rates the team five stars while another India team is created and has thousands of downloads, but its only rated like four stars not that a lot of people rate teams anyway I think, but simple answer it will download the five star India because it is rated higher.

Users who are viewing this thread