Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hi there. Not sure if this has been covered yet. I live in Canada and I've bought all the cricket games from Big Ant. I just came back from work and I'm trying to find Cricket 19 on PS Store but I'm unable to see it.
Is the release time different for Canada / US?

- L

Yes it has the NA digital release is slated for a 29th release. There's also a countdown clock on a earlier post. Check again at midnight

Anyone know if there are any plans to add the same "Copy from Academy" feature from previous games for your player likeness in Career Mode.
There was even an option in Ashes to copy your likeness from an already existing career as well. Spent a fair chunk of time of making my dude with playface with the help of 3-4 people, and and all and it sucks that I can't put him into a rookie career. Also for anyone who spent tons of time on the demo making their person on PC to be forced into making a new player for Career Mode would also feel like this makes not a whole heap of sense.

I thought someone said Stats get tracked at the end of the competition or tour?
Yes, that is correct. It does not need to be fixed, it isn't a bug.

Hi all, I got Cricket 19 yesterday on Xbox One, was wondering when will the patch update come through? I'm currently using V0.1.01.0404.

Thanks in advance!

@MattW or beta team if someone can shed some light on this. How is Confidence meter work ? Is it only based on the number of balls faced/runs scored at the start of an innings or how one time/strike the ball in the innings also considered ??

Good day guys,
Just wanted to ask that to download teams from the academy, which user has the best creations?
Thankyou

Good day guys,
Just wanted to ask that to download teams from the academy, which user has the best creations?
Thankyou
@Llewelynf does but I'd recommend checking out the Academy creations thread and the different creators threads.

What's the bloody hell is going on :mad. Its 29th in US now and still not live on us play store. :facepalm:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread