Cricket 19 General Discussion

Has anyone experienced ball disappearing all of a sudden then comes back after 4 5 mins .experienced this twice or thrice in last 4 days it wasn't happening before
I was playing a 20 overs game yesterday and on two occasions the ball was hit to the same boundary area where the ball seemed to just disappear though the hoarding boards. The game froze at this point. Had to exit and save game and reload. Game restarted ok. Same score/over prior to freeze.

Yes this happened to me after a boundary was hit. Didn't need to exit, just pause and then resume and it was fine.

These are @Llewelynf players mostly. Maybe a few from the academy.

I downloaded a few international squads last night and was quite happy that they had all the proper names...... but now I've seen these gems from Llewelynf I'll have another look/search. I thought that I had downloaded all of his squads a few weeks ago......but it looks like they haven't been saved. Yeah.....I'll have another go tonight.

I was just wondering can we mod this game and fix the bugs ourselves?

Bethesda games are notorious for bugs but the community modders fix up the bugs themselves.

So can we do the same with Cricket 19?

loving the game! but is there any way to lighten the shade of downloaded bats as they are way too dark compared to the official ones in the game and real life...

Tried playing one of the in-game scenario mode - Barmy weather. Bancroft and Warner opened the bowling and continued till 9th over. Eventually lost the match as 'Forfeit'. End game Bowling scorecard has everyone listed even if not bowled a single ball.
Not sure why these bugs aren't fixed, though this was one of the main advertised features in the game.
In the default scenarios, even for T20/ODI, everyone plays in whites. My assumption is that not a lot of people are playing scenarios, and that's why this might not be that urgent to fix?.

Had 2 bowlers with very very depleted stamina despite just bringing them on, them having not bowled a long time etc. (one of them has been at slip so not even running in the field).

As I was well on my way to an inns victory, I decided to carry on bowling them and see if i could get an injury.

Despite zero stamina, there was no obvious deterioration in their pace, accuracy, or effectiveness. In the period, one of them took 2 wickets in 3 balls, then a couple of overs later 2 wickets in successive balls. Eventually a notice pops up saying one of them has "Elbow tendonitis" (the notice was so fleeting the other one might have had an injury too and I didn't notice).

But here's the thing - the injured player remained in the field, I could still bowl with him and there was again no noticeable effect on his bowling, and in fact he took the last wicket to wrap up the victory.

I'm playing a series in competition mode, so I at least thought maybe he'll be unavailable for the next match, but no.

Big anti-climax and one has to ask what the point is of either being in the game if they actually have no impact at all.

blockerdave I Had The Same Problem Today Was playing Has West Indies Thomas Got injured after 2 overs but still carry on playing . And all so had when my bowler was running up to release there was no ball even though the batsmen you could hear him hit it even though you couldn't see the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else weird like me and enjoys putting on CPU vs CPU matches sometimes while doing something else? If so, does anyone have any slider settings they use for it?

TBH I haven't seen a massive change in line & length from previous iterations but there are a couple of issues which do need to be looked at...

1. Fast bowlers bowl a bunch of short deliveries and quite often they go for 5 wides or 4 byes. This needs to be reined in as once in a blue moon it's fine but definitely shouldn't occur as often as it does currently.

2. Left arm pacers bowling over the wkt to right handers bowl on or outside the leg stump. Same with right hand pacers bowling over the wkt to left handers. This is a huge problem as it kills immersion when likes of Boult, Starc or Amir continually feeds right handers on leg stump or any right hander continually targets left handers' leg stump. It looks as if the bowlers are bowling in a channel outside the stump from over the wkt irrespective of the fact whether the batsman is a left hander or a right hander. Big issue this.

How and where do you change the outfield setting? I only see the Pitch type and nothing for outfield on the match creation screen.
its the last item after pitch hardness and pitch friction - just scroll right to the bottom

Users who are viewing this thread