Cricket 19 General Discussion

he has also bowled a fair whack in first class as recent off memory his taken around 8 wickets

Less than 4 overs per inning last season is hardly a fair whack.

The original point I made still stands - he has bowled twice for Australia, the second occasion being in the current test match. Never bowled in List A. Never bowled in T20. He doesn’t need to be programmed to bowl in this game.

Well done Big Ant his some stats by the looks they have sold more pc copies than what they have in the past so that great news also pretty sure they did the same on console too they were in the top charts for a bit

Ashes Cricket Peaked 155 Player Count

Cricket 19 Peaked 399 6 Hours Ago

Don Bradman 17 Peaked 232

Don Bradman 14 Peaked 286

So Cricket 19 still winning and only been out less than a week and grows every day well done team ps this is going of steam charts[DOUBLEPOST=1564876588][/DOUBLEPOST]Big Bash Boom peaked 6 if they lowered the price I would buy it for a bit of fun

Less than 4 overs per inning last season is hardly a fair whack.

The original point I made still stands - he has bowled twice for Australia, the second occasion being in the current test match. Never bowled in List A. Never bowled in T20. He doesn’t need to be programmed to bowl in this game.
he bowled 47 overs last season and has spent most of his career as a keeper 47 in one season seems a fair few

i wish in competition mode like IPL, we were allowed to play as just 1 team similar to world championship. It would make the experience so much better imo.

Last edited:
Well done Big Ant his some stats by the looks they have sold more pc copies than what they have in the past so that great news also pretty sure they did the same on console too they were in the top charts for a bit

Ashes Cricket Peaked 155 Player Count

Cricket 19 Peaked 399 6 Hours Ago

Don Bradman 17 Peaked 232

Don Bradman 14 Peaked 286

So Cricket 19 still winning and only been out less than a week and grows every day well done team ps this is going of steam charts[DOUBLEPOST=1564876588][/DOUBLEPOST]Big Bash Boom peaked 6 if they lowered the price I would buy it for a bit of fun
You get that when you make it a competitive price point

Playing a brilliant 4 dayer building up to the Lancs v Glamorgan game at Colwyn Bay. Really love how cracks on the pitch actually affect the ball. Batting at the start is quite tricky and I need to learn how to leave. Only thing that is a disappointment is the AI not changing a field when I've hit around 20-30 runs through cover. (Even with the slowest largest outfield of all time. I wish you could shrink outfield sizes)

I second that!

despite being on LEgendary AI difficulty, when repetitive square drives for 4s the AI doesnot change the field...I hope they atleast fix this in the patch as improved AI difficulty was the most talked about feature in the run up to the games' launch...

Anyone bats at Broadcast Camera? Why field radar is still inverse, even though I inverted batting the in settings (This didn't happened in AC17)

I second that!

despite being on LEgendary AI difficulty, when repetitive square drives for 4s the AI doesnot change the field...I hope they atleast fix this in the patch as improved AI difficulty was the most talked about feature in the run up to the games' launch...
the AI field placement issue should be top priority to fix. really is worrying when AI does not notice where you scoring and keeps the same field.

I play on legendary AI & custom Medium difficulty

Does anyone find it difficult to drive through the extracover gap precisely, because in my case the drive goes to covers or mid off..Its not consistent..

I checked the gamepad calibration & it all fine...

Could game difficulty be the reason??

Playing a brilliant 4 dayer building up to the Lancs v Glamorgan game at Colwyn Bay. Really love how cracks on the pitch actually affect the ball. Batting at the start is quite tricky and I need to learn how to leave. Only thing that is a disappointment is the AI not changing a field when I've hit around 20-30 runs through cover. (Even with the slowest largest outfield of all time. I wish you could shrink outfield sizes)
Please explain how cracks on the pitch affects the ball?

I'm not sure whether this has been said already but I've noticed on some video's of the game on YouTube that Chris Woakes and Jofra Archer have their real life numbers 19 & 22 respectively but on my game they have different numbers, also some of the England and Australia players don't have their proper numbers. Is due to the game mode you play or is it just my game being odd. Is there a way to rectify this?

Last edited:
I second that!

It's still a lot better than it was in ashes cricket but not quite there yet.I have found hit a couple of sixes the next ball will do something different and I will be out.One thing that does seem to be there is the last ball 4 from the ai

Users who are viewing this thread