Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hi,

is anyone having issues with Cricket Academy for Team uniforms on consoles? screen not appearing correctly on my Xbox.
Refer the screenshot below. I m unable add or edit any logos because of this issue.
View attachment 225628

I’m having the same issue. Also on Xbox.

Can anyone please update me on what the latest is for realistic gameplay sliders? I'm 2 tests into an ashes series and would love some sliders that yield a greater variety of wickets, i.e. having the AI actually hit some outfield and infield catches (yet to get one in 4 innings).

I got the game recently and I get the bowler walking back cut scene regularly in my casual match between Oz and England. I hope it isn't one of those bugs that creep in the more you play.
I am playing on ps4 and don't know about PC which I will be buying next. Which platform you are playing on.

Reactions: DAP
I want to buy a new controller for pc game which one is best to play cricket game any idea?

I am playing on ps4 and don't know about PC which I will be buying next. Which platform you are playing on.
PC, but I've only been playing the one casual game so far. I'll see if I stop getting those cut scenes too in other modes.

Hello - just bought this game. Quick question (apologies if posted elsewhere) but can I change the scoreboard so it's not the Aussie way of wickets first? i.e. 82/1 not 1/82.
Thanks, and look forward to meeting you all!

Hello - just bought this game. Quick question (apologies if posted elsewhere) but can I change the scoreboard so it's not the Aussie way of wickets first? i.e. 82/1 not 1/82.
Thanks, and look forward to meeting you all!
Settings/General Settings/Score Format

Users who are viewing this thread