Cricket 19 General Discussion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Please help, players only have plain bats.. means, no stickers on the bat. now found an option to assign the bat individually. so i need to apply bats for each and every player or is there any source to get all bats updated?
What console?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even on Veteran with some tweaked sliders I find it very challenging to bat.

D

Dutch

Are you on paid BA staff?

Literally, any criticism, even if it's thought out well, and you come down with something sarcastic or clever.

When you're playing, what, fourth iteration, years down the line, and there isn't pitch wear (I think Cricket 97 had pitch wear, certainly BLIC2005 did), it is reasonable to ask if the developers know the game.

We have a decent cricket game, we feel we should have a better cricket game.

Are you Ross in disguise?
Its always interesting to see this argument banded about: to counter the fact that someone might have criticism of the criticism I am pushed into the very same corner as where I am being critisized for apparently pushing people into ie the corner of absolutism. I have some criticism of the way some people vent their frustration thus I must work for ba or in fact be Ross himself. I refer the right honorable gentleman to my previous answer: this place is full of bollocks.

To go into more depth: my comment about the bollocks has nothing to do with the criticism of ba and the fixes that should have happened or fixes that break stuff and are left to fester. That criticism is imo very valid if worded based on actual facts, which there are.

The fact that it then spirals out into world economics and conspiracy theories I call bollocks and stand by that comment.

However I stand by everybodies right to talk bollocks if they wish, including my own right there in. :)

There are hundreds of pages of criticism in this thread alone: to state that I have commented on “literally any criticism” is factually incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I refer the right honorable gentleman to my previous answer: this place is full of bollocks.

Rightly so and I don't see a point in you referring it again and again w/ such sarcasm. It still goes on.

D

Dutch

Rightly so and I don't see a point in you referring it again and again w/ such sarcasm. It still goes on.
For the one it is apparently sarcasm, bitter and offensive. For the other it is playful banter. For myself I like to consider it falling into that second category.

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its always interesting to see this argument banded about: to counter the fact that someone might have criticism of the criticism I am pushed into the very same corner as where I am being critisized for apparently pushing people into ie the corner of absolutism. I have some criticism of the way some people vent their frustration thus I must work for ba or in fact be Ross himself. I refer the right honorable gentleman to my previous answer: this place is full of bollocks.

To go into more depth: my comment about the bollocks has nothing to do with the criticism of ba and the fixes that should have happened or fixes that break stuff and are left to fester. That criticism is imo very valid if worded based on actual facts, which there are.

The fact that it then spirals out into world economics and conspiracy theories I call bollocks and stand by that comment.

However I stand by everybodies right to talk bollocks If they wish, including my own right there in. :)
Your cheque is in the mail.

You can say what you want now. :spy

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
For the one it is apparently sarcasm, bitter and offensive. For the other it is playful banter. For myself I like to consider it falling into that second category.

There is no point, is what I mean.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Also absolutely no point banging on and on about the same thing either..

At all

Well I hope you are sensible enough in not banging it on while others do.

Either way, it still goes on. Nevermind.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Some come on here and vent their frustrations over a game and make it sound like it’s the end of the world and it’s life and death.

tbh, the game could have been better. There are a lot of same features that have been extracted from Ashes Cricket 2017, it's just that the expectations fire up when the game gets good from previous versions.

However I do like to see people tend to explain it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread