Cricket 19 General Discussion

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Very rarely do I shine the ball, maybe odd occasion. This is just a standard medium pitch on a custom ground but when I was playing Ashes it was the same. Granted that was a few patches back.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
y4mD2KrB9M0jMEFdDimuy4HG-16cNuVjJSMbp82yqNsQ0MG1SmIodsmP_Fn7A-k018XjdLUQEG9Hy0dfMSxEG-v11YCkSVHV5SPoYeituwnrJ7yUhvtyzJaKWRsNUJ4AmR1KdtJK3guPkAQOM_Zp46RG0bD8b9vp2XVxekFItMK2hIdwHp75PR5dT-0hA0XBlN4ehQBCa3UDztx5y5q7oefGw

Last one as I’m about to skittle New Zealand out but this on 66 overs.
Which stadium did you use and also what pitch conditions? Are you on console or pc

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I did the Play Now test match today and bowled 58 overs with no sign of the ball getting older. Played as Aus vs NZ on MCG normal dry pitch. Pitch wear were set to fast.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
There must be something behind the pitch type I reckon. My current match is on a dry pitch. I've bowled about 115 overs and the most ball wear I've seen was the logo fading. Nothing anywhere near what @tarrantino has going on

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
There must be something behind the pitch type I reckon. My current match is on a dry pitch. I've bowled about 115 overs and the most ball wear I've seen was the logo fading. Nothing anywhere near what @tarrantino has going on
I played twice on normal dry and twice on standard pitch. None of them made the ball wear. It’s going to take time to test but will post my findings.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Which stadium did you use and also what pitch conditions? Are you on console or pc

Sorry just spotted this had a busy day!
This is Seddon Park which was in the academy. I don’t remember who made it without looking. Standard Medium pitch, I’m the original Xbox One.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
This is Seddon Park which was in the academy. I don’t remember who made it without looking. Standard Medium pitch, I’m the original Xbox One.
Most downloaded Seddon Park?[DOUBLEPOST=1577700612][/DOUBLEPOST]Just played 40 overs again.
Pitch: Standard/medium
Mode: Play Now
Stadium: St. George’s Park

No ball wear at all

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most downloaded Seddon Park?[DOUBLEPOST=1577700612][/DOUBLEPOST]Just played 40 overs again.

No ball wear at all

I feel it has something to do with Game Modes tbh. Are you both playing a one off Play Now match?

Because I never get any ball wear in Play Now matches.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa

No ball wear at all
Ca
Can you please check the
I feel it has something to do with Game Modes tbh. Are you both playing a one off Play Now match?

Because I never get any ball wear in Play Now matches.
Tarrantino played custom tour with downloaded NZ stadium. I played custom tour too but with downloaded South African stadium. He managed to get ball wear and I didn’t. I did try twice on Play Now and still didn’t get ball wear.[DOUBLEPOST=1577705984][/DOUBLEPOST]I’m not giving up on this. Will try different stadiums from different users

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@tarrantino. Are you playing with default difficulty settings?

I’m playing with my custom settings. I’m going to say it’s the most downloaded Seddon Park I can’t remember as I had it for a little while.

I’ve never done a play now only Ashes, World Championship and Tour.

I started this test post patch but the tour pre patch. Wonder if that would make any difference?? Maybe @Dutch could help on that question? I’m assuming not but where there was some changes that would only reset with a new competition??

Users who are viewing this thread