Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After New patch is released , new Animation for out fielder catches has been modified . and its now looking cool .. did Anyone noticed ?

But the should make Outfielders sliding towards boundary line to save fours , and long on , mid off catches to be taken in Diving ...

As of now No Dive catches , They should give this a go for next patch . it will be more fun to play with ///

Specta

School Cricketer
After New patch is released , new Animation for out fielder catches has been modified . and its now looking cool .. did Anyone noticed ?

But the should make Outfielders sliding towards boundary line to save fours , and long on , mid off catches to be taken in Diving ...

As of now No Dive catches , They should give this a go for next patch . it will be more fun to play with ///
Agreed, I'd like to see that too.

Can anyone tell me what's the current version no. of the game?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
I did move them up but still all the catches drop short. Surely, I can't be the only one facing this.
FWIW, I'm playing career in India. Where is yours? I ask coz pitches might make a difference but I reckon with me bringing the slips up, it shouldn't.

Update: I've filed a bug in the bugs thread. Hopefully BA will take notice and fix it in the next patch, assuming there will be one.

AnkitC

International Coach
Anyone here playing career as a pace bowler? How do you get most of your wickets? Do you get (m)any caught behinds?

Mine mostly fall short, so I rely on LBWs and hitting the stumps but that's too risky given the AI loves anything on the pads or even just outside.

Try changing the Ball and Pitch Physics a tad. You can increase the Pace and Bounce off the pitch.

There's barely any carry with the default Pace Values.

D

Deleted member 185125

Just lost a review on Umpire's call. Surely it wasn't happening before the recent patch.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just lost a review on Umpire's call. Surely it wasn't happening before the recent patch.
that was happening, was supposed to be fixed in the latest patch...[DOUBLEPOST=1584550993][/DOUBLEPOST]Im getting more and more rediculous run outs where I am a meter in and get given out!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait, what? This patch did fix this for me, I retained a review in a test match in Career Mode, as it was given not out and it was umpire's call on review. Though before one was given out even if it was not out original decision, before the patch!

AnkitC

International Coach
Hey guys, need a bit of help. So a few days back, on starting the game I got a message "Your Academy Data is corrupted"...Something along these lines.

So I reset the Academy data recently. Then I downloaded an Indian team by prabh(I guess) from the Online Academy. The game now keeps crashing during the Loading Screen. Each and every time.

Also, when I try to view the players in the team, I get crashes on certain players while the game tries to render the player model.

Anybody faced anything like this?

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys, need a bit of help. So a few days back, on starting the game I got a message "Your Academy Data is corrupted"...Something along these lines.

So I reset the Academy data recently. Then I downloaded an Indian team by prabh(I guess) from the Online Academy. The game now keeps crashing during the Loading Screen. Each and every time.

Also, when I try to view the players in the team, I get crashes on certain players while the game tries to render the player model.

Anybody faced anything like this?
Better off sending a customer support ticket to Big Ant directly.

PlainDosa

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Community is taking too much time to show up, even after lot of time loading im getting error " The Academy sharing service is not available " Please try again later. Im on Xbox

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Can I add one more thing onto the big thread please for them to fix
Sure, help yourself. No guratenees if it will get fixed but from what I understand, it will at least be read.

Users who are viewing this thread