Cricket 19 Logo Editor (PC)

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I have PS not inkscape but here is an image from the net

Pen-Tool-Settings-700x553.png

Thanks so will this option auto redraw the image or does the person / user have to try and redraw it themselves?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks so will this option auto redraw the image or does the person / user have to try and redraw it themselves?
You have to redraw it follow the shape of the object . It has quite the learning curve. But worthwhile to learn

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
You have to redraw it follow the shape of the object . It has quite the learning curve. But worthwhile to learn

Oh no, I know I wont be able to draw this, no way I could its just too advanced :O

x80JCuQ.png

You can see above that the text is causing the bulk of the text to be the issue

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh no, I know I wont be able to draw this, no way I could its just too advanced :O

x80JCuQ.png

You can see above that the text is causing the bulk of the text to be the issue
Where there is a straight line, either in the emblem shapes or text, you can remove the nodes in between, you don't need them. You might need to move the handles on the nodes to keep them straight once you delete the ones in the middle but it'll reduce the nodes significantly.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Where there is a straight line, either in the emblem shapes or text, you can remove the nodes in between, you don't need them. You might need to move the handles on the nodes to keep them straight once you delete the ones in the middle but it'll reduce the nodes significantly.

How do I bring the nodes back again not sure what I did but they have gone again now, struggling to bring this view back

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Guys I still need some help sorry, I must admit I dont like this logo upload feature, I'll explain why, I simplified this logo down, but it looks to me very bad now, compared to how it should have looked, I need some help on how to redraw this or something because this quality simply wont cut it.

Why the limits set so low, 400 nodes seems far too little to make these svg files, you have to resize them, chop them down, simplify them, by the time you do all that they turn out like this in game, (only logo I managed to even get into the game so far)

I am a little angry because I have tried to be patient, use Inkscape and follow the right steps, only to get a bad image at the end of it.

BcPTIGO.png

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Thanks but even after using the tutorial, yes I can get bad versions into the game under 400 nodes but they look bad, can someone help me out with these? :(
I’ve found that some stuff turns out well while others as you say don’t work well. I’ve noticed that the simpler and uncluttered the original image the better it converts. SVG doesn’t like too many “sharp edges” so a lot of lettering which require a lot of nodes should be avoided. A bit frustrating when you are trying to do crests/badges. @wasteyouryouth is fantastic at this stuff hopefully he can help. Personally I wish I could learn how to use the tool within the game to manipulate any image that is uploaded or created.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
I’ve found that some stuff turns out well while others as you say don’t work well. I’ve noticed that the simpler and uncluttered the original image the better it converts. SVG doesn’t like too many “sharp edges” so a lot of lettering which require a lot of nodes should be avoided. A bit frustrating when you are trying to do crests/badges. @wasteyouryouth is fantastic at this stuff hopefully he can help. Personally I wish I could learn how to use the tool within the game to manipulate any image that is uploaded or created.

Thanks man is wasteyouryouth available via DM?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Thanks man is wasteyouryouth available via DM?
I wouldn’t like to speak on his behalf to say he will help I just know how good he is at this stuff. Hopefully he will see this and give a little general advice - I don’t want to come across as me prostituting his art!

D

Deleted member 187360

ilhZFQY.png

This is my first logo this is the png file, and the second is below

y77clbC.png

In Inkscape the nodes are too high still sadly, I tried simplify but the quality went down way too much sadly.
Hi @wastwyouryouth can u plz help upload this image to svg? Can b used as pitch ad

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread