Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

I have a question related to this new cricket game. Are all teams are licensed? We have original names for all players or is it just Australia and England only and you have to edit names for rest of the teams? Anyone with the answer please?

I have a question related to this new cricket game. Are all teams are licensed? We have original names for all players or is it just Australia and England only and you have to edit names for rest of the teams? Anyone with the answer please?

Australia and England only. Plus a number of domestic Australian players

is there like a deadline for when the vitality blast squads get announced I know it out of the 30 players that are contracted or how ever I was just thinking overseas players

is there like a deadline for when the vitality blast squads get announced I know it out of the 30 players that are contracted or how ever I was just thinking overseas players
Nope, they don't announce squads. They can play anyone on the contract lists throughout the tournament at any time, so a team could potentially play (use) 20+ players during the tournament, although only two overseas players can play for each team in it.

Nope, they don't announce squads. They can play anyone on the contract lists throughout the tournament at any time, so a team could potentially play 20+ players during the tournament, although only two overseas players can play for each team in it.
I.e. Lancashire will play James Faulkner and Glenn Maxwell, despite having Jake Lehmann (and previously Joe Burns) as Overseas players

I.e. Lancashire will play James Faulkner and Glenn Maxwell, despite having Jake Lehmann (and previously Joe Burns) as Overseas players
Exactly.

Work on Yorkshire progressing, just need someone to make head models if possible. @JOB123 were you doing Surrey for @Munkeymomo?

As a reminder the bat spreadsheet is progressing but would need more help if possible. Link is in first post.

Ok great, did you need someone to upload playfaces?

Users who are viewing this thread