Cricket 2002 PC Version - Coming soon...

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes, a tragic loss..

I remember his debut one day knock v/s Aussies..it was such an entertainment watching a young guy hitting McGrath and Warne all over the park..

S

sangamm

yes,

Ben was a very good player.
He kept his cool even he was smashed by some of the best batsmen in the world.He took revenge by his Thrilling Batting.Its a great loss for cricket. RIP BEN

U

UnderTaker

ste, u r right. condolance to Ben's family.

Thanx
UnderTaker

Edited By UnderTaker on Mar. 29 2002 at 01:14

Lou Vincent

School Cricketer
Sounds like he was a great player. What a shame. Sad too that his partner ended up in a bad state.

I can guarantee Cricket 2002 won't be as editable as BLC/SWC. I've never seen a game as editable as BLC - it's amazing - as if they wanted people to be able to change it. Having said that, Cricket 2002 has almost all the changes I'd wanna make it BLC but I don't know how so goodbye to BLC.

Carter

School Cricketer
Yeah agreed Lou.

BLC is a great great game but the cricket genre has evolved with Cricket 2002. First of all the graphics look allot better, the controls with the front and back foot choice, swing to fast bowlers and the dot on the ball. It's all happening with Cricket 2002! Can't wait!

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
I can guarantee Cricket 2002 won't be as editable as BLC/SWC. I've never seen a game as editable as BLC - it's amazing - as if they wanted people to be able to change it. Having said that, Cricket 2002 has almost all the changes I'd wanna make it BLC but I don't know how so goodbye to BLC.

to be honest .........BLC and SWC is the game which i less editable then the other games like F1 2001 by EA ...........u can edit from 3d shapes to Textures , tracks , drivers, statistics, ETC ETC .........so comparing to that BLC could only be edited ----TIM, config etc............so i think C2k2 being an EA game will be more editable than BLC unless they have a graphics engine like Superbike 2001 :angry: which is impossible to edit

S

sangamm

:P

rite siskue.
i tried superbike 2001 too. :angry: :angry: sux
and this f1 2001 ####.i've bought 3 warez copies all r crap.
but i m waitin for de demo too.i dont think it will be better that BLC.has anyone played cricket 2000 for PS it is alot diff than the pc version.I hope they keep all the features which r there in de ps2 version

S

sangam

hey what r u talkin,
and y r u mad at me!!!!
what have i done??
also its true cricket 2000 for psx is a lot diff than the pc one!

calm down.
u need a break

Lou Vincent

School Cricketer
...so i think C2k2 being an EA game will be more editable than BLC unless they have a graphics engine like Superbike 2001  which is impossible to edit

I reason I said it won't be editable is because I have the EA Sports Rugby 2001 game (for those of you who know what Rugby is - NZ's #1 sport), which is very difficult to edit. You can change player name, height, build, and shirts, but not too much else.

J

jonah

The FIFA series was pretty editable (at least, the last version I had, FIFA 2001, was).
Guys on the FIFA websites could edit most of the graphics, (including modelling new stadia),making really realistic kits, pitches,adboards,boots,crowds etc. The 'aimain.ini' file was editable to adjust the ball physics, but the actual computer AI was non-editable.
Like a lot of EASports games, the look of the game was fantastic, but the actual gameplay was poor, more 'arcade' style than realistic. I wonder if cricket 2002 will be the same.....

S

sangamm

the first thing i wonder is the gameplay.
the cricket 2000 version of ps is alot different than the pc version.so i hope they keep all the same features like they r in the ps2 one.and the other thing this game has good kits and a player and team editor so there is no need of editing
Also the batsman can play over 48 shots so there is no need of a stroke editor anymore.and the bowlers are cool too..
but how can we forget this community.this community was the coolest mod making community ever made for any game.We all no each other like we r close friends

U

UnderTaker

frienz,

but concernig the gameplay, i agree to the part discussed by sangamm. but i feel that the worst part of the ea cricket series was the AI. You can bowlout the cpu easily for around 50 or 60 runs, in the prev versions. if this still continues in cr2k2, then we all will be still active in this forum :)

thanx
UnderTaker

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Like a lot of EASports games, the look of the game was fantastic, but the actual gameplay was poor, more 'arcade' style than realistic. I wonder if cricket 2002 will be the same.....

but have u played EA's Fifa 2002 and EA's World cup 2002 demo, they have the best gameplay .......the SI is so cool and u can have those open passes in the game ;) ......and i think those r the best ever soccer gmaes out yet...................

and to LOU.......
u see all the games r made by different game programers........all of them have their own good Graphics engine.....this game is gonna be a PS2 converted game with some major changes.....so can expect a good editable and playable game :P

Users who are viewing this thread