Cricket 2002 PC Version - Coming soon...

[color=#000000:post_uid13]I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! :angry: :( :([/color]

hey watch out...your warning levels may go a bit up...maybe even two points up...

Edited By ritwikgames on 1025629324

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid1'>Itys already out in Mumbai some two or three days ago. There is also a site called www.akshaya.com Given to me by ritwik...

I have bought the game, but the game really sucks in terms of "gameplay".. I mean its too slow... Maybe thats because my onboard graphic card has sooo less memory (8MB)..</span>

hi saptarshi,
great to know you have got the game.I think you should play on low graphic levels with the sight screens switched off.This will definitely speed up the game.

Actually I sorted it out ritwik !!!

I changed the graphics to point from trilinear. Also from fullscreen antialias off and some other stuff. This has really incresed the speed of the game.

I have also made some bats which are simply .png files which makes Cricket 2002 more easily editable when compared to BLC. Also the stadiums are good and can be edited.

I have got the game too!!

I agree about c2k2 bieng very editable,i was looking through the files just now,in fact and found that many were PNG files...very easily editable in photoshop or psp.

[color=#000000:post_uid3]the graphics are editable which is good..but configs are all compiled binaries - bad.[/color]

[color=#000000:post_uid9]Shouldn't this topic be unpinned by now?

It's been a week since the last reply, and it's just an 'eyesore' at the top of the board :)[/color]

LOL! leungtl I hope your posts are noticed soon..yeah both these topics should go..

Edited By Shailesh on 1029029347

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>i have unpinned this topic following requests from forum members...now it won't be an "eyesore" at the top!</span>

Users who are viewing this thread