Cricket 2004 bugs list

I does work except only in the way that if you miss a few balls it goes down and if you hit a few for six it goes up. I doesn't do anything special.

can anyone fix the rain problem

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2004-09-15 20-35-08-69.jpg
    Cricket2004 2004-09-15 20-35-08-69.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Cricket2004 2004-09-13 21-15-40-79.jpg
    Cricket2004 2004-09-13 21-15-40-79.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 142
Nah mate, there is no way to fix it.
Some people say that if you skip between deliveries to quickly, that causes the problem.
Besides that, I don't know sorry.

Commentary bug

I am not sure if this has been posted here but I am pretty sure that every one has experienced this bug.

The commentary is ridiculous some times.

Examples:

1. Richie Benaud: He didn't time that well
Jim Maxwell: He hit that with great power. the ball just crashed into the cover boundary. (How can you not time the ball well and also hit it in such a way that it crashes into the boundary? :eek: )

2. Its the first innings of ODI:
Jim Maxwell: India have got off to slow start. They will have to accelerate to reach the target. (Its the first innings... the team is not chasing a target :rolleyes: )

3. Opposite of point#2. (Situation Aus: 211 all out Eng: 70/0 in 10 overs)
Jim Maxwell: England have made a great start. If they continue like this they will post a huge target. (England does not need to post huge target... they just need 212! :) )

4. (Situation: batsman edges a short ball to four)
Richie Benuad: Edge and through the gap. Four runs. the bowler will be looking long at the captain. if only there would have been a fielder there.
Jim Maxwell: he cut that with great power. Four Runs! (huh....what!!! :mad: )

Last edited:
Those are 3 of the many commentary errors. Its just sloppy coding, and even sloppier testing.

Menu Logo

the menu logos from the download section is corrupted

Planetcricket bug!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread