Cricket 2004 bugs list

Thurya

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have played an Ashes tour in Australia, in the end there is a triangular series.

After i playing the prilimeneries the fixtures are like in the picture below.
If u make a points table for the matches. It would be like this.

--- -M--W--L--T--Pts-
AUS -4--3--1--0--12-
ENG -4--2--2--0--8-
SRI -4--1--3--0--4-

but Sri Lanka and Australia qualified for the final. This is f***ing

Attachments

• 11.GIF
    11.GIF
    53.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I would say yes, but that would mean if Sri Lanka actually did get the bonus points, then they would've won some more matches and be on top of the ladder.

niranjannpai

School Cricketer
michaelwest said:
Yeah I had the byes problem also.

Here are some other bugs I have experienced.

- The bowling stamina never changes.

- Some of the wagon wheel and other graphical stats are totally wrong for some players.

- I selected a team at the start of the match and then when I got to the 2nd innings my team had totally changed back to the Cricket 2004 default line-up for that team (This also happened back in Cricket 2002).
I have a solution for your 3rd problem. There's a patch made by Sam in the download section. please use it.

niranjannpai

School Cricketer
jdb4life said:
hi guys i have found all the bugs you have found but also i find that if u attack for a sustained period of time the game just stays at the menu.

Also i have been searching everywhere an can't find a West Indies Test Kit. can some one help me plz.:cool:
Yes, even I have faced the corruption problem. Sometimes, after an over is bowled & I save the game, I am unable to resume the game even though the save file is reloaded. The save file gets corrupt.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
niranjannpai said:
I have a solution for your 3rd problem. There's a patch made by Sam in the download section. please use it.

Seeing as this was posted nearly a year ago, you're a bit late...

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
there is one more bug that when you are playing and played like 20 to 30 overs you save the game and load i bak later you will see a default line like when you start the game without changing the line up

and rain bug is strange when it rains some it dosent stops and if you dont exit the rain suddenly stops after 30 to 40 mins

MatthewHayden

School Cricketer
Two comments, one...when the CPU is batting and it rains the computer does hang and I'm forced to abandon the match, but the computer gives the result to the opposition...VERY FRUSTRATING....

Secondly, one bug that I have found that I don't think has been reported here is injuries to players...

On a tour of India & Pakistan, Michael Clarke (AUS) obtained a leg injury after the first test, and I was told he was unavailable for the next two matches...tour matches or otherwise. And you guessed it, he was in the starting line up against India for the very next game...and what's more he made 156 in the 1st Innings... Not bad for a player with a leg injury

I've got another bug...

I'm yet to see Shoab Aktar bowl above 145kph and yet Brett Lee is constantly over 150kph...This is ****ed

Where is Shane Warne in the Australian Team list...
His face is there but his name is not...

Is this because of the drugs scandal???
or the phone txt sex????
or etc...etc...

ooooooooooo controversy...

It's sensorship gone mad...
:mad

When will game developers produce a game that is not totally ****e....this game had such great potential, but the bugs just make it a laughing stock...

EA FOR SHAME

wardog

Club Cricketer
Commentary bug

I've just had a really wierd commentary bug when i was playing National league
the situation- Middlesex 200/7 off 10 overs.
Kent were 61/9 off 9.2 overs and Benaud suddenly said
'it looks as if we are in for a close finish'- or something like that???????

How can this be possible?????????

Users who are viewing this thread