Cricket 2004 bugs list

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't know if there is a patch for this, but I find that the CPU has a mind of its own. You carefully place a field so it is tight for a spinner, spread out for pacers etc. then, next over, the field has changed again.

The CPU's field is also crazy, they seem to clunk the field just where you hit the ball a lot, so you hit it another way. It's like a merry-go-round.

Well, I'm off to see how England are doing against South Africa.

11:00am English time

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You can use the field editor to change the positions. You need to know what number the player is so you can put them where you want them.

bommii

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just bought my game and i havent figured out how to cancel a run
pls post on how to cancel a run, iam losing unnecessary wickets.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
bommii said:
i just bought my game and i havent figured out how to cancel a run
pls post on how to cancel a run, iam losing unnecessary wickets.

well I am sure you can refer to the game manual for a small thing like that. :onpc

Johann

Club Cricketer
I see the South African flags at the Port Elizabeth stadium need to be rotated 90 degrees left. Is there any way of doing this? Not a huge bug, but it's just not right.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Johann said:
I see the South African flags at the Port Elizabeth stadium need to be rotated 90 degrees left. Is there any way of doing this? Not a huge bug, but it's just not right.

Hadn't noticed that but yeah you can do it with GI3.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I start up Cricket 2004, and after the intro screen it comes up with an illegal operation problem and has to close. This has started since I've downloaded a couple of graphics patches. I've also got config patches etc. but they have worked before.

irottev

School Cricketer
Not sure if these have been mentioned, I have the game on ps2 so I can't get a patch :(

In tests if you save during it, your team changes, if you change the playing 11, the computer automatic 11 will be playing after you load. Which is pretty annoying

Dunno if its just my disk or something, but when I bowl with Daniel Vettori and try a custom field, the game stops and it comes up with the memory card screen, its ruined a few tests for me.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Don't even think there's a fix for that one, if there is I don't have it. Very annoying bug that one.

Users who are viewing this thread