Cricket 2004 News and Info

I know this is pretty minor, but does anyone know weather you can play two player, as in two on one team against the ps2. Also if the batsmen take their helmets off? Thanks :rolleyes:

when is cricket 2004 releasin for ps2??Can anyne tell me wht r the new features added in the game and also if the graphics are more realistic this time??

i don't think that the batsmen would be able to take their helmets off because helmet is a part of the batsman model generally.....

CRICKET 2004 for PC is also delayed :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

this is on gameplanet.co.nz

News - Cricket 2004 (PC) Delayed

Cricket 2004 (PC) Delayed
Posted by Big Gaz (5 Dec 2003, 8:07 a.m. NZDT)

Electronic Arts have informed us that due to shipping problems the PC version of Cricket 2004 has been delayed until December 18th in New Zealand, the same day as the Playstation 2 version. Fingers crossed they both make it in time for Christmas

WHT IS THIS??????????????????? :angry:

come on people ...we have waited this long for Cricket 2004... so lets be optimistic and beleive that the game will certainly be cooler! Also we have waited soooooooooo long ...a few more day shouldnt matter! ....Be patient.

thats the worst part....if ea fail to deliver inspite of takin their jolly good time, makin us wait for a whole...er century, this'll be the last cricket game of theirs i'll buy.

IF cricket 2004 is anything like Rugby 2004 graphics wise I will be outraged and angered at EA Sports. You see games like EA sports Madden NFL 2004 and FIFA 2004, why cant they use the same modles as them because it would be a hundered times more realistic.

Mate, its been said a hundred times before!!! FIFA have a team of 150+ people working on the game and cricket has a measly 20! Also FIFA has huge financial backing from all involved and this enables a better game as the FIFA franchise is undoubtedly the greatest franchise of EAsports currently and has a plan to release on a yearly basis untill 2010 and cricket may not even get a 2006!.

cricket isn't as popular as the most popular game in the world
most major countries in the world don't play first class cricket like russia,china,usa etc

These are lame excuses, agreed that FIFA has 100 people working on game title and cricket not being so popular has only 20 people but remember HB Studios and EA sports are given ample time of 18 months to bring out a Cricket title on the base of Cricket 2002. They could have considered this and I beleive this could have been done in less that the stipulated time frame to make a great cricket title.

:) 1. Eradicate major bugs in Cricket 2002 (Keeper not fielding, No rain, Poor LBW descision, pitch not detorating, Players line up changes automatically, When saving a match the pitch comes back to normal and no wear & tear also bowlers are wrong)

:) 2. Make the Graphics more sharp

:) 3. Make the gamplay more precise :D

:) 4. make the sound effects & commentry more lively.

5. Add a full functional editor

6. add more tournamnets

If EA can't fix these in 18months then shame on EA, :angry: our forums moderators and patchmakers like Sam, Rahul are of immence talent :)
:)

BABAI :)

so many smilies..............
:mellow: :huh: ^_^ :P ;) :o :D :lol: B) <_< :cheer: -_- :rolleyes: :) :angry: :( :blink: :wacko:

Strange how much effort EA puts into their games...perhaps they purposely put the worst lot of developers for Cricket 2004 because it isn't as popular as their other franchises..

Users who are viewing this thread