Cricket 2004 News and Info

anyways those screenshots dont just look like the same people off rugby 2004 those are the same, i really dont see how u can **** up a cricket game.

There just aint that much to do in cricket, makin a cricket game would be childs play, not for the stupid ****s at hb though.

I saw a ad recently, hb were recruiting some new guys to make their games, the requirements for the job were to have no friends and smell bad.

Originally posted by neh+Dec 8 2003, 05:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neh @ Dec 8 2003, 05:29 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Dec 7 2003, 09:24 AM
I'm definatley trying before i buy, a demo would be nice :D
hey is this umosay that was on the rugby forum.

if it is whats up with the rugbyforum.com man, im missin it man, i had to go to the soccer forum for christ sake. :sorry: [/b]
sure is, i don't know whats up with therugbyforum... but it's annoying

but its a great preview i liked it

especially the stamina of bowler
and settled batsman meter

It's also great to see that the graphics and AI have improved from cricket 2002. And also that you can't just come in and smack sixes all around the park. :D

It seems to me like a gameplay preview and I really like the new feature.Specially you can create a player like great Vavian Richards and give him the priority to play those shots which he used to play in real life.It looks that stats will tremendously effect the gameplay so nomore same types of shots by each batsman .I t will be really interersting that every Batsman will play different mindsets.It is really a imperative step towards enhancement.

Originally posted by zifajee@Dec 8 2003, 10:24 AM
It seems to me like a gameplay preview and I really like the new feature.Specially you can create a player like great Vavian Richards and give him the priority to play those shots which he used to play in real life.It looks that stats will tremendously effect the gameplay so nomore same types of shots by each batsman .I t will be really interersting that every Batsman will play different mindsets.It is really a imperative step towards enhancement.
what a onto it guy. :thumbs:

not being sarcastic or anything just saying that was said like a brainy dude

This is tremendous stuff from EA if we are to go by the review. I cannot really think what they might have missed out on, looks like they have rolled pretty much all that we wanted in a cricket game. This should also hold good even for simulation cricket let alone arcade. I can even go to the extent of saying if the details mentioned in the Gameplanet review are in place then this game should drive ICC cricket series games to oblivion.

Good preview....shame there were no new screenshots to go with it!

I`m not getting too excited yet although I probably will when i play the demo ;)

Good to see something good in the review. I was starting to have doubts after the delay and the recent bad reviews.

Guess there might hope for us after all :rolleyes:

i'm glad we can play all round the ground now, in c2k2 shots were very limited and impossible to place :/
all you wanted to do was play a nice cover drive but you couldn't

Users who are viewing this thread