Cricket 2004 News and Info

I wonder if we will be able to run quick singles? As you know this pretty important in test and ODI's. I don't think there will be judging from what I have already read. I read in another forum that the game was reviewed by the offical ps2 mag for the UK and it got 9/10! I'd love to be able to read this does anyone have it?

cant hardly wait to get on a plane an go on tour to sunny oz (in-game). really excited abt playin warmup matches, and the 4 yr test season. the form meter formin a virtual backbone to all this. simply superb!!!

I think the first tour I will do is to England for the Ashes!!! England is one of my fav. places to play. I wonder is the form you generate in the lead-up matches is carried over into the first test or does it restart to a certain level?

does anyone know whether or not you will be able to track your scores throughout the game and make the computer calculate and average for each batsmen. Because in cricket 2002 the averages were the same throughout the game.

Hey,

Does anyone know who the commentators are going to be? Are they the same as 'Cricket 2002'? Cause they sucked, anyway i made my own Bill Lawry commentary patch which is allright it only has about 40 different lines of his (recorded from 2002/03 VB series, Ashes Series and the first test against India)
but its better than that old S**t from Richie Beneaud and Jim Maxwell.

I'd Rather see a improvement on commentators than something like graphics in 'Cricket 2004'.....

the form a player achieves in warmup games will be carried over to the first test, as they come under the itinerary aswell.

my guess is that averages will change in the season/international league mode.

the same commentary team, but we've been promised more lines.

If the file formats are the same, then Im sure Tom Hicks Editor will came in great use. Looking froword to play the game. Hope the gameplay is better. I know it has been mentioned before but if you guys get the game, please post your review.

And about the average, I dont think EA has put tha feature in. I think averages will remain the same. It's just the form of the batsman, that'll change.

I'm living in The Netherlands (Holland)
Does anyone know where and how I have to order Cricket 2004?

Its is almost certain that my editor will not work with the new game - so I must write a new one, bug-free and willing to get its ****ing woof! into gear when running on windows xp. how does that sound?

I can't wait to play this game. i have ordered it from australia i'm so keen to get it. by the way dvdcrave.com is the cheapest place i have found to buy from if you're outside australia, so there.

the end.

Originally posted by peterp@Dec 9 2003, 07:53 AM
I'm living in The Netherlands (Holland)
Does anyone know where and how I have to order Cricket 2004?
I'd suggest waiting til it's released in England then order it from England so you can take advantage of the low shipping rates within the EU.

Thanks guys, quess I have to wait for a while before I can order.
The releasedate for England is somewhere in February, isn't it?
Andrew, can you give me a name (homesite) and (e-mail) adress from a company where I can order Cricket2004?

peterp - you can order from Australia from dvdcrave.com. Think the game's released on 18 December over there, so why wait for it to come out in the UK? Plus you get Brett Lee on the cover instead of blimmin Michael 'Vaughany' Vaughan or some other 3rd rate "cricketer" :tease:

You can get it DHL'ed in 3 to 5 days from there, total cost approximately 75 Euros including shipping. B)

Users who are viewing this thread